Tracker: Bills' Roster Moves to the 53 Man Limit - Two Players Awarded from Waiver Claims with Colton Schmidt Released

36 minutes ago, JoeF said:

I bet Beane was thinking that in 2020 when the Bills were drafting in the 7th round, that there would be no one close to Corey Coleman's talent on the board.  Also, he was thinking that by that time, a 2020 7th rounder, was unlikely to make the team he and McD are building.  It cost Terry and Kim a couple of million (which is akin to me going to Waca and buying an Icee) and it cost the Bills nothing in terms of real player assets.

You likely disagree with this thinking, but that's probably what he was thinking.

I understand and ultimately it's fine.  I just dont like the trend of using 7th round picks on guys who don't make the team 

2 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Feel like we’ve got a very long and painful year ahead. Love my team, but optimism at all time low right now. 

I sorta feel the same way, but we’re probably feeling that way mostly because of a couple crappy preseason games, especially the Bengals game.  Something tells me McDermott will have these guys ready to play and we’ll surprise some people.  You can’t believe your eyes when it comes to preseason games.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Not sure what the hell Beane was thinking with the Coleman trade.  Did the same garbage with Kaelin Clay last year.

Really?

1.  Bills need talent at WR.

2. Former 1st round pick with potential.

So the lottery ticket did not pay out.  Good risk reward IMO. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Just Joshin' said:

Really?

1.  Bills need talent at WR.

2. Former 1st round pick with potential.

So the lottery ticket did not pay out.  Good risk reward IMO. 

Bills fans are so funny

"we need to address the wide reciever position" 

"not sure what beane was thinking trading for a former 1st round wide reciever" 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Yeah, there are about 20 guys on the final 53 that shouldn't get too comfortable...can't remember a time when the Bills had so many "meh" players that would be in danger of losing jobs once they scour the waiver wire

Seriously... like 75% of our backups would have a hard time making any roster, but yet we are struggling to decide who stays and who goes.