So who is your surprise cut(s)

GreggTX

I'd say its someone after final cutdoen day that thinks they are safe only to be replaced when the Bills pluck someone from another teams cuts...there are a LOT of Bills players who should feel very nervous the entire week leading up to the game because there are a lot of guys who can be upgraded by picking up other teams cuts IMHO

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I'm just not sure that he is a surprise at this point. Of course I'm disappointed to see him in that position as he did make some memorable plays for us over the past two seasons.

I am going to go with Zay Jones. Shown us next to nothing.

I was thinking the same thing, but I will be a little surprised if he doesn't get another shot if he's healthy.

10 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

I'm going to say Chris Ivory. Let the young guys in. 

I disagree, but you're right. That would be a surprise.

23 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I'm just not sure that he is a surprise at this point. Of course I'm disappointed to see him in that position as he did make some memorable plays for us over the past two seasons.

I am going to go with Zay Jones. Shown us next to nothing.

What WR outside of KB has shown anything this summer...not one.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Sadly,I think you're right...but it's not a surprise if it happens.

What's so sad about It? The guy isn't good. Do we just like him because he doesn't wear gloves? They could have cut him after that weak fumble vs the Jets last year on Thursday night. Croom is better. Maybe he's 3rd? But I'm not losing sleep over a 3rd TE. I'd rather have grey here still over O'leary.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

I don't know if O'Leary gets cut, the coaches think highly of him, they refer to him as "dependable"

Jones and Coleman could be on the bubble, I think if anything that Beane might be on the phones looking to deal Zay before they cut him though.

I think they also go with 3 QBs, Although the stat line looks bad from today, AJ may have won a spot based off of the 4th quarter alone, The ability to bring a team back like he did (yes against scrubs, but he was also doing it with scrubs) is something teams look for in a leader. They could also look at the first half as being bad because he has had limited action this summer because of the injury.

I think Schmidt is gone and they keep Ryan. Depending on Dabols offence, Dimarco could also be gone even though he didn't play today.

7 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Jon Ryan. Just dont think hes shown enough while here to unseat Schmidt.

I don't know, I think they are ready to move on from Schmidt and thats why they jumped on bringing him in, he is also Hauschkas buddy from Seattle which might help him.

10 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He is awful. The two guys they signed as FA, Newhouse and Bodine are just awful.

Did Newhouse play much after the first quarter? I wasn't paying much attention to him after that and thought he was taken out.

32 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He is awful. The two guys they signed as FA, Newhouse and Bodine are just awful.

I am so effing pissed about our OLine. Year after year the bills do this to me. We finally end up with an middle-of-the-road one and it immediately disintegrates in a single offseason. Why do we continually ignore it? I fully expect us to ignore it next offseason because why not. 

-Vontae Davis was washed up a couple seasons ago and he should be cut.

-our defensive ends can’t contain so I would not be surprised to see any of them go, I think it will be Lawson or Murphy 

- Cadet, who I like

-schmittykicker

-Zay Jones

In the embedded episode Vontae was getting crap for hardly being able to walk after practice. He looked old and slow on the field as well. I was not a fan of this signing and maintain EJ Gaines will be back on this team next year.  

As far as surprise cuts, Coleman.  This regime seems to love 30 year old recievers with little to no NFL production. 

Edited by Estelle Getty
  • Like (+1) 1