Looks like AJM might play the whole game?

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, McBean said:

Glad I’m not watching. Yuck.

I’m watching college football tonight plus I don’t get the Bills game. I’ll probably DVR the replay just in case I end up wanting to watch, but I probably won’t. Sounds like no one is playing who will even be on the team this year. They probably want to try to trade AJ and giving him a showcase. Good luck with that!

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I’m watching college football tonight plus I don’t get the Bills game. I’ll probably DVR the replay just in case I end up wanting to watch, but I probably won’t. Sounds like no one is playing who will even be on the team this year. They probably want to try to trade AJ and giving him a showcase. Good luck with that!

This, to me, is ABSOLUTELY about trading McCarron. If he is going the whole game that’s the plan. He will be a nice piece in the Mack deal.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

$50 on UCF at -24 tonight. 

5 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Which channel will be showing the game? nfl network?

NFL Network is not showing the game live.

They are showing a replay of the game, however, this Saturday morning (9/1/2018) at 6:00am.

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This, to me, is ABSOLUTELY about trading McCarron. If he is going the whole game that’s the plan. He will be a nice piece in the Mack deal.

AJM 4 TDs all to Foster!

SkyDiver is redeemed.

2019 1st, AJ McCarron and Robert Foster for Mack.

SkyDiver becomes a Raider fan.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3