More Drama in the Jones Family, but this Time it's Zay's Brother Cayleb

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to More Drama in the Jones Family this Time it's Zay's Brother Cayleb
1 minute ago, Captain_Quint said:

I have an inside source. His brother was the one who gave Zay the fake weed when he had his little freak out. One of the fathers of an ECU player who is close with Zay said that since hes known him, the brother has always been the bad influence. 

Quint, why don't you pay Zay a little visit and knock some sense into that boy.

Teach him how to tie some complex knots to keep him out of trouble.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's not at all an established NFL player who commands big money.  Regardless he shouldn't have to resort to theft. 

I don't know what you make, but $390,000 a year is nothing to sneeze at.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I don't know what you make, but $390,000 a year is nothing to sneeze at.

Compared to the average person sure, but it's a relative pittance for an NFL player with little job security that he's blowing with this incident and a previous 4 game suspension for a PED violation.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Captain_Quint said:

I have an inside source. His brother was the one who gave Zay the fake weed when he had his little freak out. One of the fathers of an ECU player who is close with Zay said that since hes known him, the brother has always been the bad influence. 

I saw that synthetic THC freak out on the news recently (NH?). I immediately thought of Zay's incident and it gives credence to your statement.

Edited by Uncle Joe

This guy is bad apples bad influence on his brother.

I didnt like him tweeting "I am my brothers keeper" after Zay Jones incident...

Considering Zay was hanging with him and it his girlfriends house likely up to no good.

Zay still responsible for himself but his brother was getting him involved with bad stuff.

Imho