FIRST HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, par73 said:

Allen also not handling the rush well. There are times you have to get the ball out. He is just holding it.

People B word when we throw short of the sticks so on 3 and over 20, it takes a little bit for a play to develop. So what do you want a dump off or a play that gets you a first down?

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 minutes ago, CSBill said:

luckily, our Defense is good, right????

The offense and punting are doing them any favors.

3 minutes ago, par73 said:

Allen also not handling the rush well. There are times you have to get the ball out. He is just holding it.

He has less than 2 seconds to get the ball out every drop back. That isn't his fault. It's not like he's standing back there with a clean pocket for 4 seconds because he's indecisive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, par73 said:

I agree with this. Blocking is not good, but the ball needs to come out faster.  

Just now, Fred Clause said:

People B word when we throw short of the sticks so on 3 and over 20, it takes a little bit for a play to develop. So what do you want a dump off or a play that gets you a first down?

I thought on the bootleg he should have checked down but 3rd and 30 he needs more time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Allen has looked horrible.

He's been a complete deer in the headlights today. 

That happens when you have a guy in your face before you complete your first read.  I don't think AJ or Peterman would have looked any better.