Marrone prevented the Patriots from winning the Super Bowl

3 hours ago, Another Fan said:

You may be reading the title and wondering how or why.  I came across this interesting article below.  It pretty much says Doug Petersen was very annoyed and enraged watching the AFC Championship Game and Marrone's very conservative play calling.  So he figured if nothing else he sure as hell wasn't losing to the Patriots that way. 

http://www2.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/eagles-doug-pederson-fearless-doug-marrone-jaguars-patriots-afc-champtionship-game-20180821.html

If Petersen didn't coach that aggressively in the Super Bowl the Eagles wouldn't have won.  So yes Marrone in some ways inspired this.  So I say thank you St. Doug after all. 

Hey look even if you don't believe that I hope you do get a smile out of this below.  Those depressed looks!

What a pile of spoiled pumpkin f@$#÷=s

Imagine being THAT dejected after losing a Super Bowl...after having won 2 of the last 3...and having 5 total championships in the last 17 years (averaging 1 about every 3 years).  Jesus.

Edited by Johnnycage46

"I read a book in the offseason by Mark Manson, the New York one, No. 1 bestseller on the Times [New York Times' bestseller list], so those things happen and that's it. But I respect the hell out of him and his team and he won a Super Bowl. We lost, and when you lose you question everything so I don't have a problem with it."

^ Doug Marrone speaking about Pederson's comments.  The name of that book?  "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F---: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life."

When I read this in the ESPN article.. I died laughing.  Doug Marrone, comedian.  Who would have thunk it?  Article:  http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24437171/doug-marrone-takes-subtle-dig-doug-pederson-shrugs-eagles-coach-criticism-book

12 hours ago, Another Fan said:

You may be reading the title and wondering how or why.  I came across this interesting article below.  It pretty much says Doug Petersen was very annoyed and enraged watching the AFC Championship Game and Marrone's very conservative play calling.  So he figured if nothing else he sure as hell wasn't losing to the Patriots that way. 

http://www2.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/eagles-doug-pederson-fearless-doug-marrone-jaguars-patriots-afc-champtionship-game-20180821.html

If Petersen didn't coach that aggressively in the Super Bowl the Eagles wouldn't have won.  So yes Marrone in some ways inspired this.  So I say thank you St. Doug after all. 

Hey look even if you don't believe that I hope you do get a smile out of this below.  Those depressed looks!

That video clip is priceless.

19 hours ago, Doc said:

Atlanta lost the SB being aggressive. 

If being aggressive always worked, everybody would do it. Atlanta was aggressive for too long, and didn't use the clock to their advantage. There was a time for them to switch to a more conservative approach and they waited too long. Jacksonville started being conservative way to early.

19 hours ago, Utah John said:

Marrone is a very conservative coach.  Always has been.  Leopards can't change their spots. 

So conservative he beat us by putting a RB at QB!  ?

Well, that’s what it looked like....

Edited by Augie

On 8/23/2018 at 7:26 PM, Chandler#81 said:

Gold, Jerry. Pure GOLD!

with that there are 5 rings...it never gets old watching norwoods kick sail wide right. 

Thats a haunting memory. Love when a fanbase talks about another team when they have done absoultley nothing.

Marone didnt help with anything. The eagles played thr whole game and fought there hearts out to won that game. Its that simple.

1 hour ago, Cmdjr85 said:

with that there are 5 rings...it never gets old watching norwoods kick sail wide right. 

Thats a haunting memory. Love when a fanbase talks about another team when they have done absoultley nothing.

Marone didnt help with anything. The eagles played thr whole game and fought there hearts out to won that game. Its that simple.

I started counting the spelling errors in this  post and stopped when I got to the average attendance at a Foxboro Stadium game. 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

As if the Pats* fanbase has “ done anything” . Or any other fanbase for that matter. Fans watch others play games. They actually “ do” jack squat. 

• Like (+1) 1