Richie Incognito Arrested in Arizona for Disorderly Conduct and Making Threats

1 hour ago, billieve420 said:

Dude needs structure in his life which is what football gave him. He doesn't have that now and he is struggling. Shame things turned out the way they did for him.

This is so true. Without football and some form of locker room comradorie, Richie's Demons have returned. Hope he finally reaches out for help.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

Well definitely they will say CTE was the issue and blame the NFL even though he has always been like this. Probably find it also got worse because theres a good chance at some point he was using roids.

CTE has been found in high school football players. 

10 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Seems inevitable that he's going to cause himself major harm. 

I'm obviously no expert, but you have to suspect that a severe case of CTE is involved here.

Years of bashing heads along the offensive line seems to have taken its toll. 

It's hard to keep supporting the NFL when so many lives are ruined playing the game. 

It's a personal choice.

55 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Worse day of my life. I was a Zombie pretty much for a year.

I agree. 

My Dad died in 1986, and there is not a day that goes by that I do not miss him . . . a lot.

• Sad 2

Something has definitely changed in his life.   I wonder if the crux of this was the accusation he faced after the playoff game?

I'm not saying he did or didn't do what was alleged - but maybe that was the start of the rails coming off.  That and the surprise injury announcement by Eric Woods (who had formed a decent bond with him I think).

I feel bad for him - I hope he gets the help he needs - if possible.

1 minute ago, MTBill said:

Something has definitely changed in his life.   I wonder if the crux of this was the accusation he faced after the playoff game?

I'm not saying he did or didn't do what was alleged - but maybe that was the start of the rails coming off.  That and the surprise injury announcement by Eric Woods (who had formed a decent bond with him I think).

I feel bad for him - I hope he gets the help he needs - if possible.

Did I miss something? Honest question.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's dealing with mental illness.  If you find that funny, then you and I just have different senses of humor.  

As someone who has made it through to the other (bright) side of mental strife, that *%it isn't funny at all.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

one of the jaguars d linemen accused Ritchie of saying racist things on the field during the playoff game

Oh yeah. With everything that's gone on with him lately, I don't think so. Whether the allegations, or his turn around were true or not, he's already got a reputation as a racist around the leauge, amongst players/fans/etc. I don't think that could have made it any worse.