Sean McDermott is the most annoying kind of person.

3 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

McDermott is the type of person who withholds information for the sake of withholding information. Ever dealt with smug bosses like this who just enjoy keeping people in suspense? So annoying.

What good reason is there for not revealing Sunday's starter now?

Because it's only Monday.

McDermott is the type of person who withholds information for the sake of withholding information. Ever dealt with smug bosses like this who just enjoy keeping people in suspense? So annoying.

My God It’s unheard of? !!!

guess will find out who the week 1 starter is right after the kickoff !!! 

Edited by Putin

Why should anyone even care? We'll find out soon enough.

I actually do find McDermott incredibly annoying, but not for the reason that the OP stated.  I also think it's possible to respect their last season and the future of the team while simultaneously thinking our head coach is a bit of a goober.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Ever think that they're not sure yet?  It's Monday and it's the second practice since McCarron got injured.  Maybe after a couple more days of watching Peterman and Allen rotate with the 1's they'll know better.