Sean McDermott is the most annoying kind of person.

4 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

McDermott is the type of person who withholds information for the sake of withholding information. Ever dealt with smug bosses like this who just enjoy keeping people in suspense? So annoying.

What good reason is there for not revealing Sunday's starter now?

methinks this isn’t going to end well for you, OP.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, CardinalScotts said:

yes all good coaches blab about everything, are 100 percent honest to the media and have an open door policy. It's on a need to know basis and you DO NOT need to know.

...a/k/a "The Belichick Doctrine"...........

• Like (+1) 1

Must be melennial entitlement post......if your not on the team you have no right to know......kinda like a "keep it in house" sorta thing that usually happens with pro sports teams......

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, teef said:

the one thing i've learned as i've gotten older, is to not tell anyone, anything until they absolutely have to know, or you're 100% certain.

In your case is not more likely that you didn't know, don't know, and won't know until after you are 100% certain...

At least, that's what Royal said.

8 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

McDermott is the type of person who withholds information for the sake of withholding information. Ever dealt with smug bosses like this who just enjoy keeping people in suspense? So annoying.

What good reason is there for not revealing Sunday's starter now?

I think what is annoying is posts like this filled with assumptions. I think you just made this post to get a reaction from other people with troll posts like this..

What good reason is there FOR revealing the Sunday starter?

get over yourself.