Steve Tasker

Codyny13

Respect the guy as an all-time bill, but he’s simply unbearable as a commentator and co-host on the Murph show. I find his opinions and thoughts on things ridiculous and frankly, agitating. Chris Brown as the co-host would have been a far better choice. His insight far exceeds that of Tasker.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Codyny13 said:

Respect the guy as an all-time bill, but he’s simply unbearable as a commentator and co-host on the Murph show. I find his opinions and thoughts on things ridiculous and frankly, agitating. Chris Brown as the co-host would have been a far better choice. His insight far exceeds that of Tasker.

I feel bad for him. Cognitively he sometimes just blanks. It’s scary. Says the wrong thing that’s happening or forgets names or the down. 

1 hour ago, Codyny13 said:

He's been dead to me for YEARS.

Years back he started fellating the Patriots, I killed him off mentally.

15 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

WTF? Tasker is not on the broadcast. At least not NFLN. They’re using Cleveland announcing team

I’m streaming off Reddit. It’s like the bills network or something. 

1 minute ago, JinxedBill1 said:

I hate that in interviews he asks a question and then answers it before the person can answer it.

Journalism 101

90s special team 101 is hit someone and ask questions later. So you could see how he gets confused. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Haze_21 said:

He is better than the kool aid chugging murph. You can't have guys who simply stroke the bills all day.

You know they are paid by the Bills, and function as an arm of their PR department, right?

31 minutes ago, Billznut said:

He did the Bills coverage tonight and he was god awful. As usual. 

Not sure what you were listening too. Sounds like you and a bunch of others are strangely biased against him. He did fine. Nothing he said was strange. He just talked about the plays.

I mean, he's nothing special but there really is no reason for all this hate to be heaped on him.