Bills @ Browns Gameday thread

1 minute ago, Yeezus said:

Darnold and Rosen also both can hit the short passes Allen has trouble with so it evens out at the end. all of them have their flaws 

Did you notice the Bills seemed to focus on shorter passes with Allen today? No deep shots. And Allen looked solid in that aspect.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Coaches obviously don't agree.  

Well have Croom being injured and O'Learys play I'm sure it won't be same next week. The other guys Nick is competing with are taller and more athletic so they practice better... But they don't and probably won't produce like Nick has.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RocCityRoller said:

I'm thinking 4 TEs too. Clay, O'Leary, Lee and Thomas.

Clay has avg 50 Rec and 500 yds since coming to Buffalo. Solid.

O'leary just makes plays when needed.

Lee and Allen have a connection early

Thomas is blocking well

Croom looks as the outside TE looking in

If we could save money by cutting Clay I'd be perfectly happy adding Croom in there. Clay can't stay healthy and has a tendency to drop touchdown passes. Unfortunately I don't think we can get out of Clay's contract. 

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Crawford and Couch sound like they haven’t heard of a single Bills player. 

Yet they still somehow managed to mention O'Leary's grandfather.

They are brutal. Crawford could not even be bothered to look up who #15 was.

Just now, Kmart128 said:

Well have Croom being injured and O'Learys play I'm sure it won't be same next week. The other guys Nick is competing with are taller and more athletic so they practice better... But they don't and probably won't produce like Nick has.

We'll see how it shakes out.  Produce like Nick has?  He hasn't done a lot as an okay back up TE.  Upgrades at all positions should be welcome to improve the team.