LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Now Making Accusations of Being Physically Abused

"Plaintiff's Complaint contains salacious allegations that ultimately have nothing to do with Plaintiff's claims against LeSean McCoy," McCoy's attorneys wrote in their motion to dismiss. "Plaintiff spends many paragraphs dragging Mr. McCoy through the mud, alleging that he abuses his dog and beats his son, yet, fails to allege that he is in any way responsible for the criminal acts of an unknown third party. For the reasons stated above, this Court should dismiss Plaintiff's Complaint for failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted.

"There is a frightening ratio of irrelevant, scurrilous and inflammatory allegations compared to the allegations that supposedly support the causes of action. ... The only reason Plaintiff included the salacious allegations is to impugn Mr. McCoy's character -- with the court and in the press."

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Shady's Team Files for Dismissal; Denies Child/Animal Abuse

The NFL's investigation of the incident remains under "active review," according to a source, who added that "it is not anywhere near actionable at this time."

Apparently neither is pleading guilty to insider trading. :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

So her lawyer objects to the motion to dismiss, saying they have evidence McCoy is directly involved in setting up the attack, but then offers a $20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the assailant?  Something doesn't add up.

https://twitter.com/mikerodak/status/1042243365134376961

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So her lawyer objects to the motion to dismiss, saying they have evidence McCoy is directly involved in setting up the attack, but then offers a $20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the assailant?  Something doesn't add up.

Yeah, I pointed that out the other day since they claim to have knowledge that links him to the attack. 

On 9/18/2018 at 11:15 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

If this is true, then they should turn over the evidence to the Milton Police Department. 

36 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

LOL!  "We have evidence he was involved (just as soon as someone makes some up for $20K!)!"

McCoy's ex-girlfriend to offer $20K reward for info

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Delicia Cordon, the ex-girlfriend of Buffalo Billsrunning back LeSean McCoy, will hold a news conference Friday in Georgia to explain why she is certain McCoy was involved in a July 10 home invasion in which an unknown assailant injured her.

Cordon's attorneys announced Thursday that she will offer a $20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the intruder at a home owned by McCoy outside of Atlanta, where Cordon was living at the time.

"While Mr. McCoy maintains that he has been very forthcoming with his teammates and with his coaches, he has not provided any information whatsoever to the City of Milton Police, or assisted in the criminal investigation in any way, which will be discussed at [Friday's] press conference as well," her attorneys said.

It's not Shady's job to be the investigator. If the MPD wants any information from him, I'm sure they know how to obtain it

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Offers $20K Reward for Information on the Assailant with Presser Scheduled for 9/20
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Offers $40K Reward for Information on the Assailant with Presser Scheduled for 9/21
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Offers $40K Reward for Information on the Assailant in Presser Held on 9/21

I think it’s time this board starts to prep themselves that there could be something to the allegations.  It’s very easy to say she’s a gold digger, but with more people coming forward (allegedly) this is going to start to get worse for Shady, a lot worse, if true.  I’m not going to condemn him off allegations not yet proven, but it would be foolish to also completely dismiss this as false.  Generally where there is smoke there is fire, so while I hope it’s not true, there is still too much unknown here to just dismiss or disregard this.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

This is not going to end well for Shady.

Well,  whether it's from deteriorated play, injury or the fact the Bills are trying to build a certain "culture"...we are likely watching Shady's last season in Buffalo.

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think it’s time this board starts to prep themselves that there could be something to the allegations.  It’s very easy to say she’s a gold digger, but with more people coming forward (allegedly) this is going to start to get worse for Shady, a lot worse, if true.  I’m not going to condemn him off allegations not yet proven, but it would be foolish to also completely dismiss this as false.  Generally where there is smoke there is fire, so while I hope it’s not true, there is still too much unknown here to just dismiss or disregard this.

Interesting that Shady's now a monster when before DC was all set to become his wife. 

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He isnt here next year anyway so doesnt really matter. 

Now that said man that Culture and DNA for the win. 

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Interesting that Shady's now a monster when before DC was all set to become his wife. 

Huh?  Again I am not by any means saying McCoy is guilty at this point, but I am saying that is also foolish to completely assume he is innocent of all allegations at this time.  

But why is that interesting?  It happens all the time where women have married guys, and even vice versa... who had been dirt bags, aggressive, abusive, cheaters, etc PRIOR to the engagement.  The fact she was willing to marry him at some point does not by any means equate to him being innocent of all charges.  

15 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He isnt here next year anyway so doesnt really matter. 

Now that said man that Culture and DNA for the win. 

I dont think McCoy will a Bill next year regardless of what happens in this case due to age and contract size, just based on Beanes track record up to this point.  With this stuff surrounding him now, I think its even more likely this his last year as a Bill.

What sucks is these allegations have killed any value in trading him as no one will want to give up something for him with this still lingering.  And if Bills look to trade him while this is going on, its going to make teams even more wary of the allegations.  

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Huh?  Again I am not by any means saying McCoy is guilty at this point, but I am saying that is also foolish to completely assume he is innocent of all allegations at this time.  

But why is that interesting?  It happens all the time where women have married guys, and even vice versa... who had been dirt bags, aggressive, abusive, cheaters, etc PRIOR to the engagement.  The fact she was willing to marry him at some point does not by any means equate to him being innocent of all charges.  

It doesn't, but she shouldn't have been involved with him at all if she recognized those negative characteristics.  I'm merely pointing out that she's FOS.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It doesn't, but she shouldn't have been involved with him at all if she recognized those negative characteristics.  I'm merely point out that she's FOS.

Again, how does that make her FOS though?  People in abusive relationships still get married all the time.  Like I said, I am not condemning him or saying she is telling the truth, I am just saying I don't follow the logic on how her being willing to marry him at some point means she is FOS now.  

And we already know at least one other woman, the mother of Shady's son, has also come forward and made allegations.  Now they are also putting out statements that more women have come forward.  

So are you going to dismiss every woman who comes forward just because the victim in question here was once willing to marry him?  Lets be honest, if Shady was on another team other than the Bills, there would likely be a lot more of a "he is guilty" and he is a "POS" sentiment here based on his track record.  I get it as Bills fans its easier to dismiss than to condemn, but the reality is that this isn't going away and it would be foolish to presume his innocence just as much as it would be foolish to presume his guilt right now.

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Again, how does that make her FOS though?  People in abusive relationships still get married all the time.  Like I said, I am not condemning him or saying she is telling the truth, I am just saying I don't follow the logic on how her being willing to marry him at some point means she is FOS now.  

And we already know at least one other woman, the mother of Shady's son, has also come forward and made allegations.  Now they are also putting out statements that more women have come forward.  

So are you going to dismiss every woman who comes forward just because the victim in question here was once willing to marry him?  Lets be honest, if Shady was on another team other than the Bills, there would likely be a lot more of a "he is guilty" and he is a "POS" sentiment here based on his track record.  I get it as Bills fans its easier to dismiss than to condemn, but the reality is that this isn't going away and it would be foolish to presume his innocence just as much as it would be foolish to presume his guilt right now.

It makes her FOS because she was willing to overlook everything until he began trying to evict her from his home.  She has ulterior motives and so does the mother of his son with them being in the middle of a custody case.  As for the other women, let them produce evidence that supports these claims. At this point it's all PR, character assassination, and hearsay. 

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
40 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I agree with most of this but these guys live in a world that most of us could not possibly understand.  With the wealth and celebrity of these athletes, there are people lined up to take advantage of them.  People whose entire goal in developing relationships with these athletes is to extract as much dough as possible.  When the athletes cut them off, there are some that will do unscrupulous things to keep that flow of money coming in.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

24 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I dont think McCoy will a Bill next year regardless of what happens in this case due to age and contract size, just based on Beanes track record up to this point.  With this stuff surrounding him now, I think its even more likely this his last year as a Bill.

What sucks is these allegations have killed any value in trading him as no one will want to give up something for him with this still lingering.  And if Bills look to trade him while this is going on, its going to make teams even more wary of the allegations.  

I dont think it does. Because any team trading for him isnt going to take the allegations at face value; they will investigate themselves and talk to NFL. 

These allegations have been around since summer and NFL did nothing (Commissioners Exempt list)

So, if I'm reading this right, she believes he's involved because he viewed her Snapchat story and sent a late night/early morning Tweet out? And that he hasn't been forthcoming with information (that he may not even possess). 

Oh and hearsay from other women that he's been bad to them. Her case is about as strong as our oline.

• Haha (+1) 1