Bills' Preseason Week 1 Game Day vs. Carolina - 7 PM ET at New Era Field

1 minute ago, MikeSpeed said:

No wonder the coaches can't decide who to start... they're all playing well. ?

So far, IMO, it looks like a 2 horse race at the moment between AJ and Nate. 

Josh looks good, but not yet ready IMO. Although tough to really judge him with this 3rd string offense. They’re not exactly playing well around him. 

2 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Not really... I thought it was a late and unnecessary hit. By all means, clock each other out that's half the reason we watch in the first place but do so manned up, not late and from behind.

In slow motion, sure. But in real time, he made a !@#$ing tackle. Like I said, the same tackle he made since he was 6 years old in little loop. 

Just now, BillsFan692 said:

Not really... I thought it was a late and unnecessary hit. By all means, clock each other out that's half the reason we watch in the first place but do so manned up, not late and from behind.

The receiver didn't have a knee or any part of his body down when the hit was delivered. Sure he was in the grasp, but you see offensive player roll over a defensive player and not touch the ground from time to time. 

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

So far, IMO, it looks like a 2 horse race at the moment between AJ and Nate. 

Josh looks good, but not yet ready IMO. Although tough to really judge him with this 3rd string offense. They’re not exactly playing well around him. 

Good assessment.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Hahaha. There is one of Josh's favourite plays. That is one right from his Iowa game film last year. 

I will never understand the desire to want to be right about saying someone the Bills draft is bad over that player being good. Honestly it’s a bad way to go through life pal. 

• Like (+1) 2