Bills Mobile: How to watch Bills 2018 preseason games

Bills Mobile: How to watch Bills 2018 preseason games https://www.buffalobills.com/_mobileview/news/how-to-watch-bills-2018-preseason-games

Bills fans, the 2018 preseason is around the corner and this year you’ll enjoy expanded options on how you can watch your favorite team live!

For the first time ever, select Bills preseason games will be live streamed, presented by Connors and Ferris. Fans living in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton, Utica, Elmira, Watertown, Erie, Pennsylvania, and Albany, can follow along with the Bills on buffalobills.com at buffalobills.com/livepreseasonand the Bills Mobile app, presented by M&T Bank, as they take on the Panthers on Aug. 9, the Browns on Aug. 17 and the Bears on Aug. 30.

Hopefully this works for all of us out of Towners. If it does I'll just mirror my phone to my TV and enjoy the preseason.??

Edited by Starr Almighty
  • Thank you (+1) 2

i'm skeptical because they call out specific areas:

Fans living in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton, Utica, Elmira, Watertown, Erie, Pennsylvania, and Albany, can follow along with the Bills on buffalobills.com at buffalobills.com/livepreseason and the Bills Mobile app, presented by M&T Bank, as they take on the Panthers on Aug. 9, the Browns on Aug. 17 and the Bears on Aug. 30.

9 minutes ago, rsxfirefighter said:

I too am now worried. We shall find out tomorrow. I turned off the location permission in the app to see if I can get it to work like that.

Edited by Starr Almighty

37 minutes ago, rsxfirefighter said:

Yeah I’m curious if you need an area code from those cities or what? Because I am in Schenectady which is next door to Albany 

Edited by JaCrispy

21 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Yeah I’m curious if you need an area code from those cities or what? Because I am in Schenectady which is next door to Albany 

You should be able to watch it on television in Albany.(see link below)

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/how-to-watch-bills-2018-preseason-games

After a years absence, the pre-season games are back on local Binghamton television.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

After a years absence, the pre-season games are back on local Binghamton television.

Yup thanks man...I actually just caught that...this is the first year I’ll actually be able to see all 4 preseason games! ?

It will not work for out of area people.  They have to attempt to extract their $99 for Game Pass.  It isn\t enough that they extort Direct Tv out of us expat people using our love for the Bills against us.  It is preseason, I will not bend to their will, mother made em, mother f@#k em.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

7 day free trial for tomorrow.  Games two and three are live on NFLN and Fox.  Game four?  Who cares. 

Thanks Corner!

my oncly concern is I used gamepass free pass 2 years ago. Don’t know if they will give it to me again?

Edited by McBean

2 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I was looking yesterday and thought we were only going to get the stuff Giants game. This is great news!

1 hour ago, McBean said:

Thanks Corner!

my oncly concern is I used gamepass free pass 2 years ago. Don’t know if they will give it to me again?

They will. I do it every year. I do my week from 1st game to 2nd then use my wives email to do the last two games.  

• Like (+1) 1

For quite a few years now I’ve gone ‘old school’ and listen to the feed on the ‘radio’ from my home computer. I’m able to get some work done at my desk. The radio thing reminds me of when I was a kid huddled in the living room with my little transistor radio listening to Van Miller call the game from the Rockpile. (Then if I’ve got nothing better to do, I’ll watch the first half on NFL Network the next day.)

10 hours ago, McBean said:

Thanks Corner!

Emails are very easy to create

10 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Our Bills bar got Game Pass for us in New Orleans. I’d really rather watch from home. Does anyone know if you get gamepass logins with season tickets or club seats? I feel like you used to. 

I did last year. Got it like the eve of the season of course

4 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I've got gamepass but live in NC. For some reason they aren't showing the game live in my local market. And since it's blacked out on gamepass I can't watch it live. Life isn't fair.

You're not in one of the NC markets listed below?

Carolina @ Buffalo
7:00 PM ET

Mick Mixon, Mike Rucker
WCCB (CW/18 - Charlotte)
WTVD (ABC/11 - Raleigh/Durham)
WFMY (CBS/2 - Greensboro NC)
WSFX (FOX/26 - Wilmington NC)
WYFF (NBC/4 - Greenville SC)
WWMB (CW/21 - Myrtle Beach)
WACH (FOX/57 - Columbia SC)
WCSC (CBS/5 - Charleston SC)
WVEC (ABC/13 - Norfolk VA)
WFXR (FOX/21-27 - Roanoke VA)
WJBF (ABC/6 - Augusta GA)

Rob Stone, Steve Tasker
WKBW (ABC/7 - Buffalo)
WROC (CBS/8 - Rochester)
WSYR (ABC/9 - Syracuse)
WETM (NBC/18 - Elmira)
WXXA (FOX/23 - Albany)
WJET (ABC/24 - Erie PA)

21 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

You're not in one of the NC markets listed below?

Carolina @ Buffalo
7:00 PM ET

Mick Mixon, Mike Rucker
WCCB (CW/18 - Charlotte)
WTVD (ABC/11 - Raleigh/Durham)
WFMY (CBS/2 - Greensboro NC)
WSFX (FOX/26 - Wilmington NC)
WYFF (NBC/4 - Greenville SC)
WWMB (CW/21 - Myrtle Beach)
WACH (FOX/57 - Columbia SC)
WCSC (CBS/5 - Charleston SC)
WVEC (ABC/13 - Norfolk VA)
WFXR (FOX/21-27 - Roanoke VA)
WJBF (ABC/6 - Augusta GA)

Rob Stone, Steve Tasker
WKBW (ABC/7 - Buffalo)
WROC (CBS/8 - Rochester)
WSYR (ABC/9 - Syracuse)
WETM (NBC/18 - Elmira)
WXXA (FOX/23 - Albany)
WJET (ABC/24 - Erie PA)

Nope, I'm in Greenville, NC. We normally get all of the Panthers preseason games here, but not this one. I'm sandwiched between Raleigh and Wilmington. Thanks for looking it up though!

22 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Dude! This is awesome! Didn't realize I was going to be able to get tonights game on Fox and already signed up for the GamePass trial....I hope week 4 is going to be on local in Schenectady too!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JCBoston said:

I used to be happy listening to WGR over the TuneIn app, but now that WGR is on Radio.com, TuneIn doesn't support them.  And, of course, Radio.com blacked out the game -- everything except the commercials, that is (grrrr)

Only on their mobile app.  It was available on radio.com via any PC.