Interesting Astro Tweet re: Beane

There was no rumor....all that was said was "Beane is not done" then someone posted a random pic of Kalil Mack, but there are actually no rumors of connecting Bills to Mack other than he was at UB.

Not sure why this thread has so much legs. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What am I supposed to do about my Mack Bills jersey I just ordered?

Add "Da" in front of it and claim you're a fan of the Michael Jackson impersonating wrestler.

https://www.wwe.com/section/cruiserweight-classic-competitors/article/da-mack

Edited by transient

Some of the posters in this thread are exactly why folks who DID have accurate insider information do not post here anymore.  Perhaps Astro did have some knowledge, and he was so amped he tweeted something ambiguous like “Beane’s not done.”  Perhaps whatever he heard about just didn’t come to fruition for one reason or another.  Things can change.  Astro is a good dude, and I have no doubt that he had good intentions.  He certainly isn’t “trolling” TBD.  Give me a break.

Some of you are being d&$ks.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, transient said:

Add "Da" in front of it and claim your a fan of the Michael Jackson impersonating wrestler.

https://www.wwe.com/section/cruiserweight-classic-competitors/article/da-mack

He's got a nice smile and looks to be too nice of a guy to be in wrestling.

4 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

It might be worth 2 Kiko Alonzo jerseys at the stadium.

?

Kiko is the gift that keeps on giving.

4 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Change your handle to Mack With Cheese????

If we somehow land Mack...I will change my name to Mack with Cheese.  

I will keep my promise.

5 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Some of the posters in this thread are exactly why folks who DID have accurate insider information do not post here anymore.  Perhaps Astro did have some knowledge, and he was so amped he tweeted something ambiguous like “Beane’s not done.”  Perhaps whatever he heard about just didn’t come to fruition for one reason or another.  Things can change.  Astro is a good dude, and I have no doubt that he had good intentions.  He certainly isn’t “trolling” TBD.  Give me a break.

It's an internet phenomenon I don't quite get, this incessant urge to tell people they're full of **** when there's a chance, however remote, that they're not. Anytime anyone posts "inside info" I just think to myself "Hm. Well, we'll see." And that's it. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

This. Especially the 20 post troll. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I'm pretty sure calling people dorks is against the TOS.

Reportisimo!

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I agree! 

Posters should shift their outrage to the real culprit here, the OP! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

Maybe they introduce Mack tonight at the game from the Pegula’s suite, a la Roger Clemens IN GEOAWGE STOINBRENNAH’S BAWX at that Yanky game years ago. 

The only way I want Mack on this team is if he's READY TO EAT SOME Ws!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

There was no rumor....all that was said was "Beane is not done" then someone posted a random pic of Kalil Mack, but there are actually no rumors of connecting Bills to Mack other than he was at UB.

Not sure why this thread has so much legs. 

Just fans having fun - it doesn’t have legs, it has pages