Interesting Astro Tweet re: Beane

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

For me, Mack is the sort of player who comes at a high price but who doesn't impact the bottom line of wins and losses on a team like the Bills.  

Without an established, proven QB, Mack isn't the right fit here. 

Without a real QB, nothing matters too much. Getting after the opposing QB is not too far behind on the list, but having your own QB comes before all else. 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Without a real QB, nothing matters too much. Getting after the opposing QB is not too far behind on the list, but having your own QB comes before all else. 

So we gave up the farm for what?  A fake QB? 

59 minutes ago, donbb said:

Agreed! As a resident mayonnaise and hot dog hater I want nothing to do with a garbage plate. 

You can get burgers rather than dogs and there is no mayonnaise, except on the mac salad, but you can get home fries and French fries (rather than mac or potato salad).

And it helps if you're a bit drunk and its after midnight.

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

I realize this is blasphemy for some, but no part of that looks even remotely appetizing.

1 hour ago, donbb said:

Agreed! As a resident mayonnaise and hot dog hater I want nothing to do with a garbage plate. 

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I agree with you on this.  

COMMUNISTS!!! PHILISTINES!!!

306529.jpg?itok=FA0aQsqs

Like everyone else said, it'll cost more then that.  But If they have to give up a 1st and Lawson and Washington, it still may be worth it.  He not only is one of the top LBs in the league but went to school in Buffalo.  That would make the team money with merchandise and bring in a good storyline to follow.  That'll bring some national attention. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Probably, but part of the trade is the agreement to pay him what the Raiders won't so that is going to limit how much a team is willing to give up considering they are going to have to basically make him the highest defensive player in the NFL.

Anyways, here is the discussion by ESPN Reporter on Raiders Wire

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/07/espn-raiders-de-khalil-mack-could-be-a-trade-candidate/

What is ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS is the multiple links to WWE stuff at the bottom of that article!  Raiders fans and WWE - goes hand in hand.  Awesomesauce!