DR Goes Camping (Practice #6 Report)

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Headed to Pittsford this gloomy morning, hoping the rain holds out and I get a chance to catch my first practice of the Allen era. It's been a couple seasons since I was last able to make it up to camp, let alone write something up for the board about it, very excited to check it out. I'll edit this first post as the morning goes on with real time updates from the stands (or as close to real time as my typing fingers can get) and then write up a proper post about the practice when I get home. 

GO BILLS! 

Camp Report:

These posts are all like heroin. Never enough of them. Obviously you’ll report on QBs but I continue to be curious about Tremaine. I feel like most reports have been cautious and lukeworm on his actual play, while high on his work ethic. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

I went to the first three open days and what you’re seeing is, to a tee, exactly what happened in those first three. In other words: repetition, repetition, repetition.  McD all the way. 

Also found it great to see an OC who is completely engaged and actively coaching. 

Thanks for for the updates!

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wgr guys keep complaining about how hot it is ... then they said it was “76 and rising”

76 is hot? Is it just really humid?

i walked outside at 6 this morning, and it was already muggy.  it's not going to be that hot, but the heat index is gross.

Just now, joesixpack said:

lol you people would die in south jersey. every day's like a wet towel over your head.

i actually like the heat, but it get hotter/muggier than people realize here.  after having snow on the ground all april, it can stay as hot as it wants to here. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wgr guys keep complaining about how hot it is ... then they said it was “76 and rising”

76 is hot? Is it just really humid?

76 would have been awesome even at 3:00am it’s in the 80’s here in Texas  , and during a mid day 100 and up ,  working summer in the oilfields of West Texas can be brutal even deadly sometimes , used to love summers NOW the winter can’t get here soon enough !!! 

• Like (+1) 1