Bills' 2018 Training Camp Day 4 - Nick O'Leary in Walking Boot

Practice gets underway this morning at 8:45 EDT.

Leslie Frazier: "Rotation is Fluid" (9:23)

Bills Defensive Coordinator Leslie Frazier addressed the media for the first time at training camp topics include; defensive end rotation, early thoughts on rookie LB Tremaine Edmunds, and practicing in pads for the second straight practice.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills' 2018 Training Camp Day 4 - Nick O'Leary in Walking Boot

O'Leary hobbled?  God's judgement against the Bills for holding a practice on the 'Lord's Day'.

(Say the above using the Dana Carvey 'Church Lady' voice.)

?...?...?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Clarification of intent. I'm no fundie!
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You’re thinking of Jack Tripper from Threes Company.

Great...thanks to your post yesterday, I’m well aware of where you will be in 10 minutes...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, fergie's ire said:

I seem to remember that yesterday, or the day before, Daboll was yelling at Clay for not looking for the back shoulder pass.  Nice they are coming back to work on it.

I think that was Kaelin not Charles. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Hallelujah.  How many years have I lost off my life screaming at this team to rush up to the LOS and run a play before a call can be reveiwed

• Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Hallelujah.  How many years have I lost off my life screaming at this team to rush up to the LOS and run a play before a call can be reveiwed

Daboll's influence from the Patriots no doubt. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Yes, or force the other team to throw the challenge flag before they have had a chance to look at a play closely....and have them lose the challenge.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Very early but this draft looking like we added a

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Been saying since last year , Hughes numbers didn't reflect his play at all , in his prime and with an upgraded line the numbers should show that this year, one of the most underrated DE in league imo

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2