I changed my mind: OJ didn’t do it

9 minutes ago, stevewin said:

There used to be a vary compelling video on youtube a private investigator made going through all the points of why it was Jason.  I can never find it anymore.  I believe OJ was at the scene - but during/after Jason butchered them - which is why there is also evidence tying OJ to the scene

Agree ? brother 

19 hours ago, stevewin said:

Yup - his son did it 

That honestly wouldn’t shock me to death. Maybe the guys on the grassy knoll have a better idea of what happened? 

7 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

obviously his ex wife and Ron Goldstein each stabbed themselves to death.

It was a "set up".  People do this all the time....

This was pre-Instagram, you know. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

That honestly wouldn’t shock me to death. Maybe the guys on the grassy knoll have a better idea of what happened? 

This was pre-Instagram, you know. 

True.  Nicole and Goldman no doubt would have been "framing" OJ on Instagram as they bled out..

On 7/12/2018 at 7:30 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Ever since he was found Not Guilty by a jury of his peers, I was convinced he got away with murder. 

The glove

The DNA

The jealousy

The shoes

The cuts on his hand

But now that I think about it, and after thoroughly analyzing Lesean McCoy’s case (plus all the accusations that can sway someone’s opinion), I really think he didn’t do it. I guess this is my mea culpa. 

Except that Nicole didn't make up any allegations

On 7/12/2018 at 7:30 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Ever since he was found Not Guilty by a jury of his peers, I was convinced he got away with murder. 

The glove

The DNA

The jealousy

The shoes

The cuts on his hand

But now that I think about it, and after thoroughly analyzing Lesean McCoy’s case (plus all the accusations that can sway someone’s opinion), I really think he didn’t do it. I guess this is my mea culpa. 

You just clearly don't understand women.  [/Some moron, I forget who]

Lets wait for the next televised special...maybe on the 30th anniversary this time......last one thought his son did it...maybe next time they will try to implicate his sisters husbands son's cousin......

7 hours ago, Tcali said:

OJs son was wearing magic shoes that didnt leave prints at the scene.

You do realize those shoes were readily available to anyone inside OJ’s house - the son, Kato, Al Cowlings, the maid, the maid’s nephew, etc. Anyone could have worn his shoes. 

One thing I've figured out is if you watch The Simpsons 2 parter of who shot Mr. Burns, it's that they repeatedly said Simpson DNA, not Homer Simpson dna. 

Couple that with the guilty verdict reading as it was live and behind OJ, his son burst into tears with his face in hands. 

It was Simpson dna, but it was his son's dna. 

Edited by Madbillsfan

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

You do realize those shoes were readily available to anyone inside OJ’s house - the son, Kato, Al Cowlings, the maid, the maid’s nephew, etc. Anyone could have worn his shoes. 

You really aren't trolling, are you?

:lol:

On 7/13/2018 at 11:32 AM, BringBackFergy said:

So any time a current issue sparks an idea re. a player or an event that occurred twenty years ago, it should be relegated to a subforum? OK, got it.

What if the thread that is spawned from a current event (this one for example) then spawns another thread about a different era (why did Donahoe do it?)? We need sub-sub forums to handle this.

In my own very humble opinion the collective intelligence of TBD cannot handle sub-sub interactions.