LeSean McCoy allegations

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...hell, this puts "Real Housewives of HotLanta" to shame.......almost time for a new TT thread I reckon.............

Haha yeah I saw multiple tweets copied and I was sure something new was out there..another nothingburger.

2 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

I agree.  For a guy to beat a female up THAT severely,  I'd bet my house that this type of thing has happened before in some way shape or form.  Being a Bills fan I'm sure my opinion is somewhat biased, but I don't get the "Horrific Woman Beater Vibe" from Shady.  I pray he didn't do that to her, but if it comes out that he did actually do that to her, I'm all for both the NFL AND the law throwing down the gauntlet on him.  Any man that could do that to a female deserves to have his ass thrown into the Falls, er, excuse me, jail.  

As a 9 year old kid, I had to watch my mother get beaten on, and do nothing...it took a concussion,  three broken ribs and a fractured skull before she had the strength to take me and my little sister and finally leave.  I have a special disdain and hatred for men who beat on women.  

Again, my first instinct is that Lesean is the victim of a money-hungry, vindictive female.  Here's to hoping that's the case, and not that our starting RB did this...

Did Ray Rice strike you as the sort of cat who would cold-rooster his fiancee in an elevator, then drag her out of it like a piece of meat?

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Ah, so you meant the discussion was entertaining. Yeah, OK. You’ve shown yourself enough for everyone to know differently, WEO.

Yeah, the discussion.  this is a site for endless discussion, doc.  

23 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Far too early for any of these declarations with the attack on the ex-gf not even 1 week old. 

Idk, stuff like this where there are eyes on the investigation usually move swiftly or die quietly.....

which appears to be happening now?

7 minutes ago, billsfan2298 said:

I have a question about the exempt list. If the NFL for some reason decides to put McCoy on the exempt list until they finish their investigation (which will presumably take a while), are the Bills still on the hook for all of McCoy's salary?

I don't know, but it's moot anyway because they cannot and will not put him on the exempt list unless/until real evidence is uncovered.

9 minutes ago, billsfan2298 said:

I have a question about the exempt list. If the NFL for some reason decides to put McCoy on the exempt list until they finish their investigation (which will presumably take a while), are the Bills still on the hook for all of McCoy's salary?

Yes

however, I haven’t seen anything yet that says the nfl is doing an investigation (unless I missed it)

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes

however, I haven’t seen anything yet that says the nfl is doing an investigation (unless I missed it)

I feel like the day of the allegations the NFL said they were "looking into things" though I have no clue what that really means

5 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

I agree.  For a guy to beat a female up THAT severely,  I'd bet my house that this type of thing has happened before in some way shape or form.  Being a Bills fan I'm sure my opinion is somewhat biased, but I don't get the "Horrific Woman Beater Vibe" from Shady.  I pray he didn't do that to her, but if it comes out that he did actually do that to her, I'm all for both the NFL AND the law throwing down the gauntlet on him.  Any man that could do that to a female deserves to have his ass thrown into the Falls, er, excuse me, jail.  

As a 9 year old kid, I had to watch my mother get beaten on, and do nothing...it took a concussion,  three broken ribs and a fractured skull before she had the strength to take me and my little sister and finally leave.  I have a special disdain and hatred for men who beat on women.  

Again, my first instinct is that Lesean is the victim of a money-hungry, vindictive female.  Here's to hoping that's the case, and not that our starting RB did this...

Im sorry to hear that. My father was the same way. I also dont think Shady did this. 

• Thank you (+1) 1