LeSean McCoy allegations

17 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

If Shady gets suspended or banned I am not sure he gets to 12,000 yards as a Bill.

...I know it's not the most important thing, but it did pop into my head.

Most correctional facilities have a "rec yard" that is at least 50 yards long. He'll get to 12,000 yards by 2026

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Engelwood said:

Both are fighting for what they believe in, they are both doing something that goes against what most people would consider the easy way. In my eyes a hero is someone that goes above and beyond for their cause. 

Kaepernick believes in doing whatever his commie girlfriend tells him to do even if it makes him look stupid.

Even if the allegations in Ferguson, which were his initial motivation, proved true, which they did not.....in fact quite the opposite....he has never explained his thoughts on why a Podunk police department's actions define the meaning of the national anthem.  At least not that I have seen.  If he is hoping for a country/world where nothing bad ever happens he will always be sorely disappointed.  If he is looking to rabble rouse then the pig socks and Che tshirt managed.  

Off the the clock he is free to do all of these things.....at least until his desired commie government gets installed at which time he is free to say absolutely nothing.  On the clock he is at the discretion of his employer.

Personally, I look up to Coffee much more but that's just me. 

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I think that you are confused. Foster's bad decision, in retrospect, was with associating with the woman. It turns out that she falsely accused another guy of domestic violence previously, although Foster probably wasn't aware of that. 

Gotcha.  Thx for the clarification.  

2 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

No, because it's not free speech without consequence, he works for someone. Although football is a game the NFL is a business and they can choose to not hire you. I support his right to say whatever he wants, but he has to live with the consequences. I dislike him and think he is uninformed on many things like Castro. I mean did he really expected to be hired in Miami after the Castro thing, one of the only QB needy teams?

you are still focused on the non-issue and ignoring what he was protesting......

2 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

So innocent people don't and shouldn't hire an attorney?  Got it!!

So if you don't retain counsel you are guaranteed  innocent? Genius, I will do this with all my parking tickets and speeding tickets from now on. "Judge as you can see I have not retained counsel, meaning I am clearly innocent."

18 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Charged and convicted are not the same thing.

Who is going to want to employ a player that has been charged in connection with this?

That would be disastrous PR for the team and league.  

Five years ago, sure. Not now. No way.

1 minute ago, BuffaloSol said:

So if you don't retain counsel you are guaranteed  innocent? Genius, I will do this with all my parking tickets and speeding tickets from now on. "Judge as you can see I have not retained counsel, meaning I am clearly innocent."

Read my next post.  i didn't say anything about being guaranteed anything.  I just said both innocent and guilty people hire attorneys.  To add, when accusations are made against them.  I don't know what McCoy is.

16 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Cornelius Bennett, aka Biscuit, engaged in non-consensual butt stuff with a young woman and was lucky to get a slap on the wrist and was henceforth known as the Anal Destroyer in some circles.

Only guilty people retain counsel. 

What part of affectionately do you not understand?

I understand it just fine.  I'm curious if his moniker the Anal Destroyer was an affectionate nickname.  I grimaced and clenched my cheeks when I read it.  

6 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

So innocent people don't and shouldn't hire an attorney?  Got it!!

I agree.  Innocent people have nothing to hide which is why we also are not concerned about our civil liberties.  The NSA won't hear me calling my lawyer. 

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Just 2 weeks prior in the neighboring town of Milton,GA...

https://patch.com/georgia/alpharetta/cash-jewelry-taken-during-violent-home-invasion-alpharetta

I think she is assuming McCoy was behind this, obviously she has resentment towards him and wants to see his downfall, again,I just can't see him being this stupid and sloppy...

I post this just to show these things happen all the time and right next door just weeks ago...Lets all relax and wait for thr official investigation to conclude..

Wow!Great Post.

1 minute ago, stony said:

I understand it just fine.  I'm curious if his moniker the Anal Destroyer was an affectionate nickname.  I grimaced and clenched my cheeks when I read it.  

Don't try to slut shame me, you prude!!

Edited by Jauronimo

1 minute ago, Engelwood said:

you are still focused on the non-issue and ignoring what he was protesting......

No it's not a non issue, this is a business and they make decisions based on money. They weighed their options and chose not to hire him based on those issues. And I simply said I have no sympathy for the guy because of a couple things he did, i also never said he can't do it.