LeSean McCoy allegations

13 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

As George Carlin pointed out, when you are born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show.

When you are born in the USA, you get a front row seat.

RIP George! 

Greatest stand up comedian of all time 

8 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

I love George Carlin, but I don't know if he's been to the middle East.

Are you kidding?

His "George Carlin Live from Mosul" is legendary and I believe won two emmy awards.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

With the way appeals work, Shady could probably push back and suspension until 2019 anyway. Just going to depend on how the Pegulas feel about this.

Well we do know that Kim Pegula is now the President of the Sabres and Bills and she just fired Russ for being a womanizer and lying about it to her face.

She probably isn't going to be a big fan of the LeSean McCoy Freak Hour.

• Like (+1) 2

Man if he was involved in this in any kind of way and they find records of payment for this, He’s done in the NFL, no chance at the HOF, and will likely do some time. Prayers for all involved and I’m hoping Shady had nothing to do with it, but if so my recently purchased Shady jersey goes in the trash.

11 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

I believe almost every state has a law involving living together. I don't know Georgia specifically by I'm sure they have a version of cohabitation which gives both parties rights to the family home. They made a home together. This is not a girlfriend who you hangout with and she goes home. She has rights of a wife because they made a home together.

Nope. Been there, done that. Hell, my wife of 9.75 years got squat. My live in, 5 years later stood no chance.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Well we do know that Kim Pegula is now the President of the Sabres and Bills and she just fired Russ for being a womanizer and lying about it to her face.

She probably isn't going to be a big fan of the LeSean McCoy Freak Hour.

Whatever it is, I hope it’s quick. Either come out and say we are in support of him, or release him. I just want to move forward here. Shady is the best football player we have had in the last 20 years. It will hurt to lose him...but if it’s going to end bad, move quick and let’s get the situation resolved. The guys we have on the roster aren’t good enough. Rip off a mid round pick and trade for a guy that can soften the blow here. 

3 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Man if he was involved in this in any kind of way and they find records of payment for this, He’s done in the NFL, no chance at the HOF, and will likely do some time. Prayers for all involved and I’m hoping Shady had nothing to do with it, but if so my recently purchased Shady jersey goes in the trash.

Don't throw it away; sell it on Ebay and give the proceeds to the domestic violence charity of your choice.

Just now, billsfan2298 said:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/10/lesean-mccoy-victim-delicia-cordon-lawyer-attack/

According to this new article, the robber demanded jewelry that McCoy had demanded his girlfriend return earlier. He had also recently changed the house's security system, and there were no signs of forced entry.

Well that doesn’t sound good for Shady at all!

2 minutes ago, billsfan2298 said:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/10/lesean-mccoy-victim-delicia-cordon-lawyer-attack/

According to this new article, the robber demanded jewelry that McCoy had demanded his girlfriend return earlier. He had also recently changed the house's security system, and there were no signs of forced entry.

still not hard proof....

1 minute ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Well that doesn’t sound good for Shady at all!

Ya I mean it sounds bad but who knows if that’s how it went down. Also They were suppose to go to court today, what if she set all this up herself. 

This ***** crazy