Bills need to contact dez

47 minutes ago, Buftex said:

It doesn't seem like he has too many teams to choose from...I bet he signs somewhere early in training camp, for far less than he thinks he is worth.

I agree....and he’ll sign with a contender or a team with a proven QB and legit passing O.  Jmo of course.  Doesn’t make sense to sign in Buffalo 

22 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

Hey bills fans I hope all is well 

roomie mini camp has started and it’s nice seeing the future in bills colors 

But I must say that I think the WR position is what the bills should really focus on ATM  I look at who we have and don’t get me wrong I see so much potential! The that’s all not - not many very proven players. Which doesn’t bother me too much but I feel we need to add a serious threat! 

That threat should be Dez Bryant ! 

He still a play maker regardless of what the “experts” are saying. You add dez and and he instantly becomes our number 1 receiver and not only that he will help whoever the bills decide to start for them week one !

My projected WRs we keep this year (saying we sign dez) 

1.dez

2.KB

3.zay

4.kerley

5.Strearee

6.foster (wild card) 

also I see them keeping 

mccloud and proehl as special teams 

Let me know what you guys think 

GO BILLS !

Two things....

One: I never there knew was a mini camp for roommates

Second: Who the hell is Strearee?

Edited by Buffalo03

Dez is a shell of himself.  He runs 2 routes slants and fades.  He is a me first guy.  He will want his looks.  Why do that to Allen? Id take Maclin.  Atleast he has some speed to keep safties honest.  He could be for Buffalo what Ginn was for Carolina. 

Edited by Mat68

37 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

Hey bills fans I hope all is well 

roomie mini camp has started and it’s nice seeing the future in bills colors 

But I must say that I think the WR position is what the bills should really focus on ATM  I look at who we have and don’t get me wrong I see so much potential! The that’s all not - not many very proven players. Which doesn’t bother me too much but I feel we need to add a serious threat! 

That threat should be Dez Bryant ! 

He still a play maker regardless of what the “experts” are saying. You add dez and and he instantly becomes our number 1 receiver and not only that he will help whoever the bills decide to start for them week one !

My projected WRs we keep this year (saying we sign dez) 

1.dez

2.KB

3.zay

4.kerley

5.Strearee

6.foster (wild card) 

also I see them keeping 

mccloud and proehl as special teams 

Let me know what you guys think 

GO BILLS !

No they dont. Over priced garbage shell of his former self with no separation.

Beane too smart for that.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, WMDman said:

meh

...when Jurrah doesn't want him at a reduced rate and many clubs unofficially said they wouldn't even sign him at a vet minimum, he's on the Titanic sinking quickly...should have taken the Raven's offer....

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...when Jurrah doesn't want him at a reduced rate and many clubs unofficially said they wouldn't even sign him at a vet minimum, he's on the Titanic sinking quickly...should have taken the Raven's offer....

Last thing I want is him staring down a rookie QB on the sidelines because he didn't throw to him.  

• Like (+1) 1