Anybody else have faith in AJ Mccarron?

Rebel101

15 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Racist, lol. A bunch of song lyrics and TV show stuff.  So freaking sensitive these days. How'd all these sonowflakes end up on this board ?

Snowflakes ar ebeautiful. NO 2 are alike, and when they melt they eventually evaporate and return ot become snowflakes once again, but this time more beautiful then th elast.

I think the racist thing is over the top myself, but I laugh at anyone who thinks they are insulting someone because of the term snowflake. I embrace it with great prode

16 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Racist, lol. A bunch of song lyrics and TV show stuff.  So freaking sensitive these days. How'd all these sonowflakes end up on this board ?

It’s time to look in the mirror bud. 

In the early 1860s, a "Snowflake" was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery—the implication of the name being that such people valued white people over black people. The Snowflakes hoped slavery would survive the country's civil war, and were contrasted with two other groups. The Claybanks (whose name came from the colorless color of the local terrestrial clay) wanted a gradual transition out of slavery for slaves, with eventual freedom accompanied by compensation to slave owners; the Charcoals—who were also called Brown Radicals—wanted immediate emancipation and for black people to be able to enlist in the armed forces.

You need to settle your hate. We do not agree with it and will not put up with it. 

Just now, Carter said:

In the early 1860s, a "Snowflake" was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery—the implication of the name being that such people valued white people over black people. The Snowflakes hoped slavery would survive the country's civil war, and were contrasted with two other groups. The Claybanks (whose name came from the colorless color of the local terrestrial clay) wanted a gradual transition out of slavery for slaves, with eventual freedom accompanied by compensation to slave owners; the Charcoals—who were also called Brown Radicals—wanted immediate emancipation and for black people to be able to enlist in the armed forces.

You need to settle your hate. We do not agree with it and will not put up with it. 

We will not stand for the aggression, man...

42 minutes ago, Carter said:

What do you think will happen first, world peace or world war? 

21 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

this is an idiotic post. 

yet another thin skinned sad sack.

What’s idiotic about it??

Even Lorenzo Alexander said he had to explain himself, “he better have a good answer”. It’s already causing a distraction in the locker room. Allen needs to turn his reputation around or he will turn into a locker room cancer.  

Troll elsewhere bud.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/04/post_5.amp

9 minutes ago, Carter said:

Even Lorenzo Alexander said he had to explain himself, “he better have a good answer”. It’s already causing a distraction in the locker room. Allen needs to turn his reputation around or he will turn into a locker room cancer.  

Troll elsewhere bud.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/04/post_5.amp

troll. no, stating a fact.

those with thin skin like yourself may never get over it but his coaches and team mates will and that's all that matters.

"He's gonna have to have a good answer," Alexander said. "I've listened to a couple of interviews, and I think it's gonna come from the heart, and he'll be fine. But he's gonna maybe have to work a little bit harder from certain people in the locker room, but I don't think it's an issue, because that's who he was and not who he is."

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

troll. no, stating a fact.

those with thin skin like yourself may never get over it but his coaches and team mates will and that's all that matters.

"He's gonna have to have a good answer," Alexander said. "I've listened to a couple of interviews, and I think it's gonna come from the heart, and he'll be fine. But he's gonna maybe have to work a little bit harder from certain people in the locker room, but I don't think it's an issue, because that's who he was and not who he is."

America is still full of racists and it’s very sad. This line of thinking will soon go extinct. 

Thin skinned or not, it’s wrong.  

Do you know the difference between right and wrong?

1 hour ago, Carter said:

Troll elsewhere bud.  

Throwing that label around with so little basis in fact only serves to dilute it's meaning and how despicable it really is.  Save it for the truly hateful, not some kid who made some inane tweets in high school.  You really believe that's who he is after having grown up?

On 4/28/2018 at 7:07 PM, Rebel101 said:

I watched all the games Mccarron played for the Bengals and when he was in they just had a spark....He plays with a fire inside of him and I think he is going to actually take us a lot further then people expect...i hope before the start of the season we can atleast get a half decent OLine so he doesnt get killed....and i believe it is going to be a lot harder for Allen to take Mccarron's starting spot then everyone but Mccarron thinks. He has won titles at every level of football when he was given a chance....and i know a lot of people are hung up on arm strength which is Mccarrons biggest weakness but i would rather have an accurate, field reading, rhythmic, insync, and good decision making qb over one that can just throw the ball far and run faster then most. I think he paid his dues and learned the flow of an NFL offense. I believe he has learned how and what it takes to win games at the next level. He was a decent prospect coming out of college and I think he has done everything you want from a prospect to do sitting on the bench for multiple years and used his time wisely. So with his dues paid, hard work, and his acquired knowledge paired with his competitiveness he will balance out a savage defense and win us football games. Anyone else agree?

Yes. Yes I do. 

48 minutes ago, Carter said:

America is still full of racists and it’s very sad. This line of thinking will soon go extinct. 

Thin skinned or not, it’s wrong.  

Do you know the difference between right and wrong?

never said it was right what he posted, it was wrong. he was a kid, you never did or said anything stupid as a kid?

if you believe allen is a racist you can't be using much logic in your thinking. you really believe a young man, just drafted with a possible career in the nfl ahead of him, is a racist??

I think not.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

never said it was right what he posted, it was wrong. he was a kid, you never did or said anything stupid as a kid?

if you believe allen is a racist you can't be using much logic in your thinking. you really believe a young man, just drafted with a possible career in the nfl ahead of him, is a racist??

I think not.

I don’t know Allen personally, but I know his reputation. 

I dont care care how old he was or is. He should know better and be smart. 

His parents obviously failed to teach their child morals and values, or it wouldn’t of even been a thought to him. 

His reputation is shot, he is labeled...

There is no arguing this fact. 

16 minutes ago, Carter said:

His parents obviously failed to teach their child morals and values, or it wouldn’t of even been a thought to him. 

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.    

Ternagers do stupid things.   

Is he still doing it 8 + years later? 

If the answer is no then he’s matured.   

• Like (+1) 1

I have faith in McCarron being decent. Not embarrassing/Peterman bad. Not even "how the heck does this guy keep getting contracts" like Matt Cassel bad. Not even "this guy must be the luckiest guy in the world to have a career 11-6 record as a starter" Drew Stanton bad. More like Josh McCown decent - a guy who doesn't make horrible mistakes, who occasionally comes up big and even wins you a game, a guy who's generally competent but not quite good enough to be the QB that any team would hitch its wagon to. Maybe Tyrod Taylor-esque in a way; totally different skill sets, yet in the end just "competent" as in the 26th best QB in a league with 32 starters.

33 minutes ago, Carter said:

Yeah right... While whole tracks of America go right down the same road.

Some of my daughter's classes in high school she is the only white student.  Heck, she can tell you some great stories.  The drama, the out of controlled behavior, etc... Screaming racism at every turn, even when the person complaining is in the majority.

It's reeeeally brutal. 2 years and she is out.  What weakens her momentarily, makes her stronger in the end.

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah right... While whole tracks of America go right down the same road.

Some of my daughter's classes in high school she is the only white student.  Heck, she can tell you some great stories.  The drama, the out of controlled behavior, etc... Screaming racism at every turn, even when the person complaining is in the majority.

It's reeeeally brutal. 2 years and she is out.  What weakens her momentarily, makes her stronger in the end.

American is turning into **** hole, no doubt about that. 

Why not transfer your daughter to a better school or enroll her in a Private school?

Education is the most important thing in a child’s life. This is not something you should sacrifice. 

5 hours ago, Carter said:

Even Lorenzo Alexander said he had to explain himself, “he better have a good answer”

Lorenzo Alexander is not Mr. Negro moral authority. Allen owes LA nothing for something said as a fifteen year old, or any age for that matter.

Carter is obsessed with race and racism and refers to his opinions as "we" as in "we will not stand for" BS. News Flash: there are many opinions out there.

17 minutes ago, Niagara said:

Lorenzo Alexander is not —> Mr. Negro (huh?)moral authority. Allen owes LA nothing for something said as a fifteen year old, or any age for that matter.

Carter is obsessed with race and racism and refers to his opinions as "we" as in "we will not stand for" BS. News Flash: there are many opinions out there.

Sorry Niagara, there is no defending hatred, especially as shallow as a skin color. 

I am not obsessed with racism, stop exaggerating. 

“We” as in the “good” “morally correct” people of this country. 

Niagara, please enlighten yourself. 

Edited by Carter

27 minutes ago, Carter said:

Education is the most important thing in a child’s life. This is not something you should sacrifice. 

Could Lamar Jackson's falling have anything to do with a backlash to black anger and the Colin K fiasco?

What does LJ and the Ball family have in common? A parent as an agent.

3 minutes ago, Niagara said:

Could Lamar Jackson's falling have anything to do with a backlash to black anger and the Colin K fiasco?

What does LJ and the Ball family have in common? A parent as an agent.

Lamar didn’t fall. He was actually picked before expected. He was always a 2nd round prospect. 

Youre mixing sports here. Ball?

Colin has every right to protest, he is not causing the fiasco.  His enemies are. 

Are you implying this is about race or parenting? 

8 minutes ago, Carter said:

Sorry Niagara, there is no defending hatred, especially as shallow as a skin color. 

It was Colin K, who is most likely half Arab and half White who brought the issue of skin color to the NFL. He seemed to think the issue as not "shallow".

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Are you implying this is about race or parenting? 

Both.

"Education is the most important thing in a child’s life. This is not something you should sacrifice. "

Just now, Niagara said:

It was Colin K, who is most likely half Arab and half White who brought the issue of skin color to the NFL. He seemed to think the issue as not "shallow".

“Hate of skin color” is shallow.  Colin is protesting oppression...

1 minute ago, Carter said:

Colin is protesting oppression...

He brought his protest to the playing field of the NFL, during the National Anthem no less. The NFL has not oppressed, but has been super inclusive..

Colin violated the cardinal rule of do not s*&% where you eat.

Could it be opportunities for other blacks  of becoming the "face of the franchise" to have been damaged by the actions of Colin K. Did he not only kill his career, but others as well?

1 minute ago, Carter said:

If the public school she goes to is not up to par, transfer her or enroll her in a private school.

The whole question is "why not up to par". Could it be because the animals run the zoo?

2 minutes ago, Niagara said:

He brought his protest to the playing field of the NFL, during the National Anthem no less. The NFL has not oppressed, but has been super inclusive..

Colin violated the cardinal rule of do not s*&% where you eat.

Could it be opportunities for other *blacks * of becoming the "face of the franchise" to have been damaged by the actions of Colin K. Did he not only kill his career, but others as well?

I can’t tell if you’re joking or serious...This convo is over. 

Edited by Carter

1 hour ago, Carter said:

American is turning into **** hole, no doubt about that. 

Why not transfer your daughter to a better school or enroll her in a Private school?

She goes to a private Catholic School!

:lol:

You want me to send her to where the drug dealers are in public school?

Even private schools are feeling the liberal agenda, pressure.  If it's a white teacher gets on an AA student, kids will just stand up in class and just start shouting:  "Racism!" They have a "Racism Director", this year for the first time.

They even have special "safe places" for the transgender, LGBT crowd.

BTW... Her school is where John Holecek, Rodney Harrison (dirt bag), and Shonda Rhimes went to school (Marian Catholic).

My son graduated in 2016, it's really going downhill fast!  My daughter out in 2020.