Whoa Josh Allen tweet - If it ain't white; it' aint right - the drop begins

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

It says June 2013. He was what, 16 or 17 years old? Pretty sure we all said some dumb sh*t in our teens.

Why is it this reporter’s fault? He’s the moron for putting stuff out there for people to see in the first place. Good life lesson for everyone.  You have free speech. You also have the right to be held accountable for that speech.  

I didn’t want Allen anyways so I’m not sure if this is good or bad for us.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Why is it this reporter’s fault? He’s the moron for putting stuff out there for people to see in the first place. Good life lesson for everyone.  You have free speech. You also have the right to be held accountable for that speech.  

I didn’t want Allen anyways so I’m not sure if this is good or bad for us.

I didn't say anything about the reporter. I didn't want Allen either. But seriously? This is dumb sh*t.

There is no way a team that would be interested in drafting him hasn't seen these months ago. If you're going to be giving this kid millions of dollars and be the face of your franchise...checking ALL available social media posts is just basic stuff. Non-issue to the teams.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

image.thumb.png.141ec78b842eaa2b4a22a73b51842c64.png

image.thumb.png.e1040e9d3096b134b7941e0606520538.png

And the drop begins...

Someone wants him to fall....

As so many of you have -

I have read every scouting report I can ,watched the TV shows, listened to the radio,listened to podcasts, read a few magazines and scoured the internet for anything draft related.

I think the number one thing I have learned is that Benjamin Allbright is a tool.

• Like (+1) 2