Lamar Jackson says he had zero meetings with Bills

18 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

Meanwhile, it was reported today that Josh McDaniels worked out Lamar Jackson in Florida. That's makes two workouts for Jackson with the Patriots. Hmmm, maybe he's not quite as dumb as the geniuses here think he is...

http://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/report-qb-lamar-jackson-had-private-workout-mcdaniels

McDaniels is used to working with Gronk. He thought Lamar was refreshingly intellectual in comparison. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Boom. Hopefully the last nail in the coffin of that horse which was ridden, beaten to death, brought back to life by Dragon Balls, only to be beaten to death one more time. 

37 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Well he did score 13 on the wonderlic....Lower than a janitor 

Combine that with how bad he looked at his pro day and I want nothing to do with him.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

What's crazy is he said he met with the Bills at the Combine.  Those words came out of his mouth LOL at the Combine

Maybe the Bills asked him to do some smokescreening for them... the Bears did it last year  :flirt:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bears-avoided-showing-interest-in-mitchell-trubisky-after-secret-on-campus-workout/

Bears avoided showing interest in Mitchell Trubisky after secret on-campus workout
The Bears asked Trubisky not to inform other teams that they'd worked him out for 90 minutes

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Maybe the Bills asked him to do some smokescreening for them... the Bears did it last year  :flirt:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bears-avoided-showing-interest-in-mitchell-trubisky-after-secret-on-campus-workout/

Bears avoided showing interest in Mitchell Trubisky after secret on-campus workout
The Bears asked Trubisky not to inform other teams that they'd worked him out for 90 minutes

“Hey Lamar when they ask you about Buffalo play dumb”

:lol:

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

McDaniels is used to working with Gronk. He thought Lamar was refreshingly intellectual in comparison. 

All jokes aside, I would much rather have Jackson as my QB than either Rosen or Mayfield. They could perhaps be more "book smart" than Jackson, but their personalities are on the dumb side.

I hear Rosen talk and I just want to tell him to shut up already. I saw the Cowherd interview and I didn't understand the fawning it received. Dude just needs to get over himself. I hear Mayfield talk and he just seems like a guy who's full of it. When Jackson talks, he comes across as a genuinely cool person who I'd love to have as my QB.

One more day.

50 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

Meanwhile, it was reported today that Josh McDaniels worked out Lamar Jackson in Florida. That's makes two workouts for Jackson with the Patriots. Hmmm, maybe he's not quite as dumb as the geniuses here think he is...

http://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/report-qb-lamar-jackson-had-private-workout-mcdaniels

To be fair, Josh McDaniels did Draft Tim Tebow in the 1st round. Let’s not act like McDaniels is some QB genius because he got to work with Tom Brady

12 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

“Hey Lamar when they ask you about Buffalo play dumb”

:lol:

Haha, play dumb. Like that WLtest...haha

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

To be fair, Josh McDaniels did Draft Tim Tebow in the 1st round. Let’s not act like McDaniels is some QB genius because he got to work with Tom Brady

Exactly. I truly think Rudolph is who the Pats covet.

27 minutes ago, MJS said:

Combine that with how bad he looked at his pro day and I want nothing to do with him.

Add in his skrony lower half of his body and he makes it even easier to look past picking him up.

I don’t hate (or even dislike) Jackson as a prospect. He isn’t in my top 3 for the Bills either. I’d be okay with him at 12. I’d prefer a move to 5 or 6 for Rosen. 

At at the same time I don’t want Jackson in our division if he isn’t on my team. I’d rather those teams took low ceiling guys (even if they have higher floors). I don’t hate the idea of a guy that could develop into Dalton in my division. I don’t want Jackson or Allen in the AFC East. Let them become stars or fall on their face in the NFC.