Lamar Jackson says he had zero meetings with Bills

12 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Exactly. I truly think Rudolph is who the Pats covet.

Belichick wants a DeShaun Watson clone because that's the new era of NFL football. Rudolph is too slow at both running and passing to be a starting QB in todays NFL. Belichick is much too smart to try to hold on to the old ways of NFL football.

7 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

Belichick wants a DeShaun Watson clone because that's the new era of NFL football. Rudolph is too slow at both running and passing to be a starting QB in todays NFL. Belichick is much too smart to try to hold on to the old ways of NFL football.

Yeah because an accurate quick decision smart Pocket QB has served him so bad in recent years. Some of you are really laughable. 

Vick was supposed to change QB play in NFL and what happened?

RGIII was supposed to change QB play and???

Manziel supposed to change how QB is played well????

the tried and true way to play QB in the NFL will remain the same. BB knows this 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

Yeah right, I am sorry I just do not see the running QB going too crazy for teams to base everything off of in the NFL because once they leave the pocket your prized QB is free game to get his head ripped off or broken like RG3. Even Watson couldn't

Finish.

Why would he want a running QB after so many successful pocket seasons with Brady. Sorry man but QBs that run too much are a much greater risk for IR. Many reports I have seen link Rudolph to Pats and Steelers two teams with franchise QBs that are not runners. They want a pocket QB not the Tyrod not good enough always run QB.

If Jackson and Rudolph are sitting there when they pick I bet they take Rudolph over Jackson or just wait for round 2 for Rudolph in hopes Steelers stay away another round.

IMO Jackson will be a Cardinal.

Edited by xRUSHx

1 minute ago, xRUSHx said:

Yeah right, I am sorry I just do not see the running QB going too crazy for teams to base everything off of in the NFL because once they leave the pocket your prized QB is free game to get his head ripped off or broken like RG3. Even Watson couldn't

Finish.

Why would he want a running QB after so many successful pocket seasons with Brady. Sorry man but QBs that run too much are a much greater risk for IR. Many reports I have seen link Rudolph to Pats and Steelers two teams with franchise QBs that are not runners. They want a pocket QB not the Tyrod not good enough always run QB.

It’s not running as much as RPOs. The Super Bowl was just won with RPOs. The Chiefs offense took a massive step forward running RPOs. Watson looked like the best QB to come out in forever using RPOs. Teams are now looking for guys that can run as the next phase of the RPO. It is a balance though because they need to stay healthy. It is just the continuation of the college influence in the NFL. It’s an evolution.

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s not running as much as RPOs. The Super Bowl was just won with RPOs. The Chiefs offense took a massive step forward running RPOs. Watson looked like the best QB to come out in forever using RPOs. Teams are now looking for guys that can run as the next phase of the RPO. It is a balance though because they need to stay healthy. It is just the continuation of the college influence in the NFL. It’s an evolution.

Said every year there is a RPO QB overdrafted 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think it will fade once they see them all on IR by mid season next year. I think it is crazy to have your franchise QB running like he is a RB

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Exactly, Ben Rothlsberger is the dinosaur model. DeShaun Watson is the next evolution of the modern NFL QB.

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

One small little run vs years of proof 

When was the RPO popular prior to this? It is basically a college concept that is just starting (and working) in the NFL. We don’t know if it is here to stay or not. So far though Wentz, Foles, Alex Smith, Watson, etc... are running LOTS. Teams are certainly going to incorporate those concepts until they get stopped. That’s part of the appeal of the explosive QB running it. If they pull it down and take off it adds another dimension. It’s tough to defend.

Ironically, the Bills has one of the ideal players to use those concepts and never did!! Thanks Dennison!

Edited by Kirby Jackson

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

When was the RPO popular prior to this? It is basically a college concept that is just starting (and working) in the NFL. We don’t know if it is here to stay or not. So far though Wentz, Foles, Alex Smith, Watson, etc... are running LOTS. Teams are certainly going to incorporate those concepts until they get stopped. That’s part of the appeal of the explosive QB running it. I’d they pull it down and take off it adds another dimension. It’s tough to defend.

Ironically, the Bills has one of the ideal players to use those concepts and never did!! Thanks Dennison!

Sure RGIII (they put Baylor Concepts) what happened destroyed his knee

Watson what happened Destroyed his knee

RPO nothing new has been part of football for YEARs. Just a new term for it. 

It will always work in college. Why there are 4 other scholarship QBs on the roster that can come right in. In the NFL lose your starter and what typically happens again?

12 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

Exactly, Ben Rothlsberger is the dinosaur model. DeShaun Watson is the next evolution of the modern NFL QB.

Whats that on IR because of a Knee. Said the same about RGIII too where is he???  Hmmmm 

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Sure RGIII (they put Baylor Concepts) what happened destroyed his knee

Watson what happened Destroyed his knee

RPO nothing new has been part of football for YEARs. Just a new term for it. 

It has never been as dominant as it is now. That’s the point and the injuries are a huge concern. Teams haven’t figured out a balance yet with the mobile QBs.

There are very few designed runs in the NFL. 75% of Jackson’s rushing yards were on designed runs. He isn’t a tuck and go runner. He was asked to throw OR run. He didn’t often take off and run on passing plays.