I think the Bills will move up to Browns pick at #4. This makes the most sense.

I mean it makes sense but... I don't think the Browns will trade back. They have a ton of picks as is. Doresy was brought in to use that capital. They gave up basically a late 2nd rounder for Tyrod. 

If Mayfield or Rosen is there at 5, I'm willing to part with basically anything(even my soul) to grab one of the two.

• Like (+1) 1

Why would Cleveland move down?  They have more picks than we do.  They go qb 1 Barkley or Chubb 4.  Probably trade into the back part of rd 1 for another starter.  Stockpiling picks doesnt work.  Eventually, you need to add talent.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, BuffaloHogan said:

Then why not trade right now. I'm concerned it won't happen.

what are you saying... you are concerned Buffalo wont trade to 4.. if the Browns dont want to trade 4 --- nothing Bills can do to convince them

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly it makes sense to me IF we offered next years 1st #12 and change this year. Cleveland has too many picks this year... To me if im Clevelands gm i would value next year #1 at ahigh value... Spread out that wealth build the team over a few years contract option etc

Edited by ddaryl

The Bills traded from 9 to 4 in 2014 and gave up a first and a 4th rounder in 2015.

Cleveland has enough picks this year, so any trade up to 4 will cost the Bills a 1st and a third rounder in 2019.

Do the Bills wanna pay that price for their QB? That’s the question.