Baker Mayfield big news?

3 hours ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

You don't need smokescreen stuff when you have the no. 1 pick.

This report by Schefter from an “NFL executive” could literally be Dorsey. He said at his pre-draft press conference that mayfield was in the mix for #1. Guess no one believed him until Schefter said it. 

• Like (+1) 2

Luke McCown, Brady Quinn, Tim Couch, Brandon Weeden, Colt McCoy, Johnny Manziel, Cody Kessler, Deshone Kizer...

Bet Baker Mayfield can't wait to join that illustrious list of "QBs picked by the Browns in the past 20 years."

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Luke McCown, Brady Quinn, Tim Couch, Brandon Weeden, Colt McCoy, Johnny Manziel, Cody Kessler, Deshone Kizer...

Bet Baker Mayfield can't wait to join that illustrious list of "QBs picked by the Browns in the past 20 years."

No wonder you deserve the most valuable poster trophy. 

9 minutes ago, mead107 said:

No wonder you deserve the most valuable poster trophy. 

What?  Who's saying that?  I don't even think that.

I've got my Pedantic Supercilious Anal Orifice trophy...that's all I need.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You got mentioned a lot in the thread

3 hours ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

You don't need smokescreen stuff when you have the no. 1 pick.

Have to agree

Who ya gonna head fake when there is nobody to beat... 

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

WOWsers,  you were awarded a concerned with minute details and formalisms due to you beig are a superior person who is pretty affectionate about his rectum trophy...

Damn that would look good on the mantle.

Edited by ddaryl

6 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Currently watching ESPN Get up show. Greenie is reporting there is huge news coming out regarding Mayfield that "will make you rip up your mock draft." I'll keep this updated as word comes in...

Edit- Schefter reporting Browns are very big on Mayfield and he has a very real possibility of being their #1 pick..  

Guess Tyrod won't be starting this year.

37 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

DMTa3TPW4AAS31K.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly, I understand why the Browns may want to keep everything close to the vest, but when you are picking #1 overall, there really is no reason to try to play mind games.

I remember the "new" Browns inaugural draft back in 1999. They had decided on Tim Couch weeks before the draft but pretended to be interested in Akili Smith too, right up until a couple of days before the draft. At least back then there were $ issues in terms of what the #1 overall pick would command, but with the current rookie cap and slotting, that is no longer really an issue.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I’ve  got 4 of a kind... what’s your hand ? 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

The PSAOT.  VERY prestigious! Congrats!

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What does this even mean?

Was he answering a question?

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What does this even mean?

What I took from it, is that a thread was made about the QBs in this draft and which franchises are aiming for certain QBs to reshape their respectable clubs. 

The browns came up and Allbright tweeted that response and deleted it. He’s made it known he has reputable sources within the browns and Bills organizations. I.E he knew the bills were taking Peterman and tweeted it out that day before Day 3 started. 

I’m just putting it out there to crush the hopes and dreams of the Darnold fans on this board,  Just kidding.

Edited by Captain Murica