Schedule Leaks Thread

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

NFL to Release 2018 Regular-Season Schedule Thursday

The 2018 NFL regular-season schedule will soon be here.

The schedule will be announced exclusively on NFL Network during the 2018 NFL Schedule Release Presented by Verizon at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday as part of a two-hour long special. The special will be hosted by Scott Hanson and feature NFL Network analysts Steve Mariucci, Kurt Warner and Maurice Jones-Drew. It'll break down the entire schedule, division by division, analyzing the top matchups and prime-time games, including the 18-game Thursday Night Football schedule on FOX and NFL Network.

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Since we don’t start playing those games for another four and a half months, and we already know who is on our schedule.....yawn.

Then you must not go to the games. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I read today that the Ed Sheeran tour was making scheduling difficult for some teams.  He is playing 12 NFL stadiums from August to November.  8 of the stadiums are Saturday nights.  So that being said teams we play that need to be on the road are Week 1 Lions,  Week 2 Patriots, week 3 Jets, week 5 Titans,  week 7 Vikings.

39 minutes ago, CGBills121 said:

I read today that the Ed Sheeran tour was making scheduling difficult for some teams.  He is playing 12 NFL stadiums from August to November.  8 of the stadiums are Saturday nights.  So that being said teams we play that need to be on the road are Week 1 Lions,  Week 2 Patriots, week 3 Jets, week 5 Titans,  week 7 Vikings.

He is playing in all those cities? 

Please no Jets/Bills on Thursday... again.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:09 AM, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

I have an invite to the Green Bay game. My buddy has 50 yard line tickets and a house across the street from Lambeau field. Hopefully that's an oct or early nov game!

You don't want to see "The frozen tundra of Lambeau Field"  ?

23 hours ago, stevewin said:

Related image

anorexia (sp) ?

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:
VIDEO
Tomorrow fans will get to finally see their team's complete 2018 schedule! Who has the toughest path to Super Bowl LIII? Ahead of Thursday's news, take a look at every team's strength of schedule, ranked.

Bills: 18th (opponents 2017 record 127-129, .496)

vs Playoff Teams - 5

vs Winning Records - 8

On 4/17/2018 at 10:25 AM, stevewin said:

Related image

she was banging Danny Amendola for a while.  not sure if they are still together but I'm guessing not since she lives in ny and he was in boston and now in miami.  booo to any Pats chick