Schedule Leaks Thread

1 hour ago, corta765 said:

That was a brutal game to watch. I have a Bills party at our house typically for the opening game or first away game if I end up going to the home opener. 40-45 people plus in my backyard about as excited as the grass growing haha.

I was there.  It was terrible.

7 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

A lot of stupid chatter.  The guy I got schedule info from a few yrs ago isn't with the bills anymore

Its a shame Rex got fired. But at least now you don’t have to send him any pictures of your feet as “Matilda from Malta”

3 hours ago, corta765 said:

That was a brutal game to watch. I have a Bills party at our house typically for the opening game or first away game if I end up going to the home opener. 40-45 people plus in my backyard about as excited as the grass growing haha.

I was sitting overlooking the see on the Spanish coast.... it was still brutal but a bit more bearable. Watching the TNF on my ipad in an otherwise deserted bar at 3am with a sympathetic Spanish barman who had no idea what was going on was less bearable. 

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

C’mon 1 o’clock games! 

Easily the best time to watch a game. 

Some of you like 1pm I prefer 4 pm and a few night games. Also the more games not at 1pm means your team is probably better and winning.

• Like (+1) 2

NFL to Release 2018 Regular-Season Schedule Thursday

The 2018 NFL regular-season schedule will soon be here.

The schedule will be announced exclusively on NFL Network during the 2018 NFL Schedule Release Presented by Verizon at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday as part of a two-hour long special. The special will be hosted by Scott Hanson and feature NFL Network analysts Steve Mariucci, Kurt Warner and Maurice Jones-Drew. It'll break down the entire schedule, division by division, analyzing the top matchups and prime-time games, including the 18-game Thursday Night Football schedule on FOX and NFL Network.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 2018 NFL Schedule Release Show is Thursday at 8 PM ET on NFL Network