Rosen as a Bill

3 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

No I would not. He is not really a good fit with our coach or GM or City. Guy should be playing for a big city team. He will be frustrated and unhappy here. Small town USA is not for him and he turns me off with his attitude. I predict he will drop in this draft and will end up in Arizona 

Not happening. He's ahead of Darnold on more than 1 board, and he's the most pro ready QB in the draft.

Just now, MURPHD6 said:

Not happening. He's ahead of Darnold on more than 1 board, and he's the most pro ready QB in the draft.

It's just wishful thinking from a hater who has never even met the kid, but believes all the negative news he reads.

2 hours ago, DefenseWins said:

You know what is scary though? The schedule just came out today. The Bills open against Carolina. Didn't EJ open against Carolina as well? I'm not usually superstitious but...

We played Carolina last year so we won't see the NFC south for another four years. 

3 hours ago, kdiggz said:

i'm trying to picture what it would actually be like if they said "the Buffalo Bills select...JOSH ROSEN, QB UCLA."  i would either run down the street screaming or i would be too emotional to move and i would just curl up in a ball and weep tears of joy.  i wish i was kidding.  i need to get a new hobby

When Dalton threw that TD pass I was numb and didn't move for minutes. Didn't make an sounds. Just went numb.

2 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Murphd6 I’m sorry to tell you this. But your going to be disappointed after this draft. We’re either getting Josh Allen which I think is beans first choice or Mason Rudolph. So you better get used to the idea 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

1 minute ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Murphd6 i’m sorry to tell you this your going to be disappointed after this draft. We’re eother getting Josh Allen which I think is beans first choice or Mason Rudolph. So you better get used to the idea 

I like Rudolph, sounds wonderful.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No, he opened against the Patriots 

Ahhhh... the good, old EJ Days. I was at the game vs. Pats, last second field goal loss. He gave me hope and then he played well against Carolina and Baltimore too. We were jacked up, then the Cleveland game and well it was never the same:(. Oh well...moving right along!

16 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I could not agree more. +100

Not true in many post all around twobillsdrive I bring up his play and what I don’t like about it. I also do bring up all his attitude and personality things that I do not like. So for me I don’t like this guy at all. I would hate it if the Bills drafted him. I hate him like he is Tom Brady. I think he is a fake and fraud. He is Injury prone and had plenty of talent at UCLA and he has a losing record. He is not a winner at all. He is a me first guy and thinks he is better then everyone else. He is not a good leader, he is very poor thrower on anything over 20 yards and gets a lot of balls batted down. 10 of them alone last year at UCLA. Mason Rudolph is so much better then this guy it’s not even funny. Better person, better stats, better career and he is a winner. 

There are so many issues with this I dont even know where to start... so I wont get specific, but just as a generality of you live you life like this with 'assumed absolutes' you are really missing out. Judging a book by its cover is one thing, and then doubling down and living life by these assumptions is sad. Once in a while you might be right, but as a whole I encourage you to open up a bit to possibilities. There is sssooo much out there it's a shame to still see this type of thinking.

5 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

Ahhhh... the good, old EJ Days. I was at the game vs. Pats, last second field goal loss. He gave me hope and then he played well against Carolina and Baltimore too. We were jacked up, then the Cleveland game and well it was never the same:(. Oh well...moving right along!

Welp that’s pretty much his career in a nutshell 

31 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

I like Rudolph, sounds wonderful.

I can't get past the shiny red nose. 

14 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The Rosen One is coming and the people will worship him, for only in the face of the Rosen One will the Bills find comfort and joy. 

He is coming. 

He's not even moaning and groaning yet. 

Just now, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I could not agree more. +100

Not true in many post all around twobillsdrive I bring up his play and what I don’t like about it. I also do bring up all his attitude and personality things that I do not like. So for me I don’t like this guy at all. I would hate it if the Bills drafted him. I hate him like he is Tom Brady. I think he is a fake and fraud. He is Injury prone and had plenty of talent at UCLA and he has a losing record. He is not a winner at all. He is a me first guy and thinks he is better then everyone else. He is not a good leader, he is very poor thrower on anything over 20 yards and gets a lot of balls batted down. 10 of them alone last year at UCLA. Mason Rudolph is so much better then this guy it’s not even funny. Better person, better stats, better career and he is a winner. 

So many personal opinions/assumptions in this reply. You really do have a disproportionate amount of hate for Rosen (and I'm sorry, but you don't have that type of hate for a QB just because of his on field play (which has actually been very good)). 

"He is not a winner at all". That is your opinion. UCLA's defense was one of the worst in the NCAA (ranked 122 out of 129) and yet Rosen still improved their win loss record. And He has a winning record as a starter at UCLA, so... (oh, and they went 1-5 without him when he was injured in his sophomore year). 

"He is a me first guy and thinks he is better than everyone else". Again, this is purely your own opinion. You don't know the kid. You've never met him. This is just wild speculation. 

"He is not a good leader". Ok, this one I have read from the media. i know there has been some stuff about his leadership ability or being liked by teammates, but his coach and actual teammates of his came out againat that narrative and said it was total BS. (I've already shared those articles with you, so I won't do it again). 

I notice you specifically select "passes of 20 yards or more" too. Since I am sure you know that Rosen is The Most Accurate passer in this draft on short and intermediate passes (those 20 yards or less, aka by far the most common passes thrown in the NFL). Rosen broke records at UCLA for consecutive passes thrown without an interception (245 consecutive passes thrown without interception). He also broke the school record for 300yd games. 

You dock Rosen for having some talent around him, but Mason Rudolph had more talent around him on offense than Rosen did. Yet that doesn't seem to bother you. Rudolph also played in a gimmicky college offense known for easy completions and padding QB stats. 

Saying Rudolph is a better person is also 100% your own opinion and in no way, shapes or form a fact. There is zero proof of this either. And you have never once met or spoke to Rudolph or Rosen, so... 

Same with him being a better QB. Rosen is almost universally ranked much higher than Rudolph, and for good reason. 

Rosen was the first true freshman to ever start the season opener for UCLA. He earned freshman all American honors. He was named the PAC-12 offensive player of the year, and pac12 freshman of the year (voted on by coaches), PAC 12 newcomer of the year, 2nd team all PAC-12 and led his entire conference in passing yards per game.

He set multiple records at UCLA. He is the 2nd highest graded QB in this draft according to NFL (and the 3rd highest graded QB to enter the draft in the last 3 years), and for very good reason. 

Ultimately, if the Bills draft Rudolph I will get on board and find reasons to be excited. I will support him and give him every chance in the world to prove he's out long term answer at QB.

I sure hope you will do the same if we draft Rosen. 

Oh, btw, I am pretty sure faddington was just joking around and poking fun at the people who legitimate

t don't like Rosen just because of the way he looks/talks etc. 

its a ridiculous way to judge a QB prospect...

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

So many personal opinions/assumptions in this reply.

"He is not a winner at all". That is your opinion. UCLA's defense was one of the worst in the NCAA (ranked 122 out of 129) and yet Rosen still improved their win loss record. And He has a winning record as a starter at UCLA, so... (oh, and they went 1-5 without him when he was injured in his sophomore year). 

"He is a me first guy and thinks he is better than everyone else". Again, this is purely your own opinion. You don't know the kid. You've never met him. This is just wild speculation. 

"He is not a good leader". Ok, this one I have read from the media. i know there has been some stuff about his leadership ability or being liked by teammates, but his coach and actual teammates of his came out againat that narrative and said it was total BS. (I've already shared those articles with you, so I won't do it again). 

I notice you specifically select "passes of 20 yards or more" too. Since I am sure you know that Rosen is The Most Accurate passer in this draft on short and intermediate passes (those 20 yards or less, aka by far the most common passes thrown in the NFL). Rosen broke records at UCLA for consecutive passes thrown without an interception (245 consecutive passes thrown without interception). He also broke the school record for 300yd games. 

You dock Rosen for having some talent around him, but Mason Rudolph had more talent around him on offense than Rosen did. Yet that doesn't seem to bother you. Rudolph also played in a gimmicky college offense known for easy completions and padding QB stats. 

Saying Rudolph is a better person is also 100% your own opinion and in no way, shapes or form a fact. There is zero proof of this either. And you have never once met or spoke to Rudolph or Rosen, so... 

Same with him being a better QB. Rosen is almost universally ranked much higher than Rudolph, and for good reason. 

Rosen was the first true freshman to ever start the season opener for UCLA. He earned freshman all American honors. He was named the PAC-12 offensive player of the year, and pac12 freshman of the year (voted on by coaches), PAC 12 newcomer of the year, 2nd team all PAC-12 and led his entire conference in passing yards per game.

He set multiple records at UCLA. He is the 2nd highest graded QB in this draft according to NFL (and the 3rd highest graded QB to enter the draft in the last 3 years), and for very good reason. 

Save your breath. The Bills are drafting Rosen (if they can), and not his boy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, horned dogs said:

Save your breath. The Bills are drafting Rosen (if they can), and not his boy.

Oh man do I hope so! He would be far and away the best QB prospect the Bills have drafted since Jim Kelly. 

There has definitely been quite a bit of smoke surrounding Rosen/Buffalo. 

Its my dream scenario that the Bills somehow land him or Darnold. 

I don't know if the Bills can/willl get to #2, but if Rosen somehow falls past the Jets and Broncos I do think there's a good chance the Bills will trade up to 6/7 to get him. One thing I am very confident in - if both he and Rudolph are on the board when the Bills pick at 12, they won't pass on Rosen for Rudolph. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You didn’t post anything truthful. You lie!

But yeah, Brandon Weeden is a better qb than Kaep.

everything I said was 100% truthful.  Kaep is a terrible QB.  You used a logical fallacy to state that he is perhaps better than other bad QB's.  Does not disprove the fact he is a bad QB.  

Just now, hemma said:

I was going to read all the posts in this 478th QB thread until I spotted an article about odds and ends of Kardashians eating placenta.

http://www.newsweek.com/khloe-kardashian-placenta-stars-have-placental-encapsulation-820502

It was grosser. but more interesting.

The Kardashians are all in Cleveland right now, totally upstaging Josh Allen’s visit.