HOF Ritchie ??

When I first saw the tweet this afternoon I thought he was trolling people - especially with the Hall of Fame comment.  Looks like he really is retiring.

His career is better than good, but not legendary and HOF worthy.  It think he had yellow jacket potential though, it just didn't play out that way in his career.

4 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

If Kent Hull aint in the Hall, Richie ain't in the Hall either.

My exact thoughts,

Hull showed consistency over many years and was an anchor for a prolific offense that some would argue changed the game. Hull was responsible for  blocking schemes and adjustments at the line during hectic no huddle sprints.

Incognoto, while a workhorse, was just an above average guard, not a gamechanger or anchor as much as Hull was.

Voters sadly do not recognize Hull as a member of their group, how Richie Incognito sees himself as worthy is beyond me. 

Cogs is similar to another guard who played for the Bills. Conrad Dobler one of the dirtiest NFL players

ever to suit up.Ritchie, basically a low life his entire football career got smart after the Martin incident. And,

kept his nose clean in Buffalo in order too make some cash. He gets some love in Buffalo, he deserved it.

But he is who he is. Not worthy of the wall of fame much less the hall of fame. 

• Like (+1) 1

Richard only said he wanted to make the HOF, not that he deserved to be there.  I can't believe I'm the one defending this guy.  Dude threatens retirement, and TBD turns on a dime to tear him down.  Wow are you guys fickle.

BTW, guys, it's RUBEN Brown, he is not a !@#$ing sandwich!!

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1

If Ritchie had'nt been mentally ill he might have made it. Don't get me wrong, when he wasn't crazy he was always very good, but I don't know that he was ever proficient enuf in pass pro to make it to Canton anyway. Speaking for myself, I'm going to really miss seeing him out there.

9 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Richard only said he wanted to make the HOF, not that he deserved to be there.  I can't believe I'm the one defending this guy.  Dude threatens retirement, and TBD turns on a dime to tear him down.  Wow are you guys fickle.

BTW, guys, it's RUBEN Brown, he is not a !@#$ing sandwich!!

That was my !@#$ing tablet changing my words, didn't catch it. I know how to spell his name, and who the !@#$ is 'Richard'?, are you his !@#$ing mother?

Edited by Turk71
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

That was my !@#$ing tablet changing my words, didn't catch it. I know how to spell his name, and who the !@#$ is 'Richard'?, are you his !@#$ing mother?

Wasn't just you, I saw a ton of Reuben's in the other Incognito threads.  Blaming spell check is just so lame :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1