Nic Shimonek:. "Secret QB star of the 2018 draft"?

PIZ

25 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No more from the Bums-R-Us Club. 

I have absolutely no problem with taking 2 qbs. If that's what the FO decides to do I'm behind them.  I can't pretend to know what every qb has to offer.

2 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Wasn't he one of the most NFL ready from last year's draft? 

:ph34r: I believe that was said.:ph34r:  To be fair I don't think it was specified what he was most prepared for.:lol: No, I haven't written him off, but shirley you have to keep looking.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The QB who is under the radar in this years draft that I think could end up being the best QB of the draft is Luke Falk. His film room study is rediculous, it's on the level of Peyton Manning. This guys whole life revolves around football, he may need a little time to learn the position on a NFL level but when he does I feel like he will be a good QB.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

No room for one more?

Get as many as you can possibly accommodate and pray one hits.

Only so many offseason Reps. Will have three QBs in the room. If he is a UDFA ok 

2 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I do love his hipster hair, but he did have some did velocity numbers. I thought he looked really good in the East West game. Could be an interesting late round guy. 

The Bills do not need an interesting pick. They need difference makers.

I like his interview.  He seems to have his head screwed on straight and is very self-aware.  I also like his varied college experience.  He also seems to have some physical talent.  If he ends up as a Bills, he's got some potential to develop.

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I do love his hipster hair, but he did have some did velocity numbers. I thought he looked really good in the East West game. Could be an interesting late round guy. 

Yeah, his cut makes mullets look good. 

3 hours ago, prissythecat said:

Wasn't he one of the most NFL ready from last year's draft? 

....Kiper said "he could be this year's Tom Brady".......followed by Chuckie's quip, "THE most NFL ready QB I've seen in years".....Brylcream Mel...MEH......out of the 67 QB draft eligibles, Chuckie gave 66 an A+ and the remaining one an A-.......