Adam Gase: Dolphins 1st loss to Bills triggered roster overhaul

https://amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000925310/article/adam-gase-dolphins-loss-to-bills-triggered-overhaul?networkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env=&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Daround-the-league%3Bteam%3Dmia%3Bteam%3Dbuf%3Bconf%3Dafc%3Bdvsn%3Dace%3Bplyr%3Ddaniel_amendola%3Bplyr%3Djosh_sitton%3Bplyr%3Dfranklin_gore&p.ct=Around the NFL&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%23fff&p.bgc1m=%230964bf&p.bgc2m=%23053a74&sr=amp&campaign=Twitter_atn&__twitter_impression=true

That game at Buffalo just seemed like a 20-hour game," Gase said on WQAM-AM, via Hal Habib of the Palm Beach Post. "I was just waiting for us to turn the corner and really get going and nothing was working for us. There was no swagger, no attitude, and it was disappointing to see. It wasn't everybody. You turn on that tape, there are guys that stand out noticeably as far as their effort and their play that was extremely high, and they were giving everything they had. We just did not have enough guys doing that.

Seems like Gase needs to take a page from the books of other coaches, including Sean McDermott. Be nice to the media but don't tell them a darn thing, especially if it throws your own players under the bus.

Its funny how the landscape has changed in the AFC East. 

Back in the day Miami was the hated team, now it's New England, seriously how many fans really dislike Miami like they did back in the 90s?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, MJS said:

Seems like Gase needs to take a page from the books of other coaches, including Sean McDermott. Be nice to the media but don't tell them a darn thing, especially if it throws your own players under the bus.

He is coach Cutler. 

Often seen carrying his emotions on his face, bitchy, subpar.

3 hours ago, Billzgobowlin said:

Wonder if that was what triggered Ajayi's trade.  I wonder if it is an indication of leadership?  Not sure if Gase is a type of person you want coaching your team especially when he kept calling out the offense and that is his experience

Poor attitude/lack of leadership were some of the reports.

Sounds like Gase wants better attitude/better leadership.

Getting rid of landry, suh, ajayi. Then signing a veteran leader like Gore

3 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

Yay.

I love causing turmoil in phish-land.

And then they just mal-functioned week 17 and threw out any chance of playing spoiler by pretending it was Madden and putting in the aptly named "Fales"... Lol

I thought Fales looked good. Clear to see why they liked him

• Like (+1) 1

Seeing what Gase has been going through (Culture Change attempt coming too late....roster filled with "me-first" guys being purged on the fly) makes me really thankful for the way McDermott and Beane have handled the Bills roster since their arrival.

5 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

Yay.

I love causing turmoil in phish-land.

And then they just mal-functioned week 17 and threw out any chance of playing spoiler by pretending it was Madden and putting in the aptly named "Fales"... Lol

Fales looked pretty good to me. If he were a free agent, I would have signed him.

• Like (+1) 1