Adam Gase: Dolphins 1st loss to Bills triggered roster overhaul

On 4/6/2018 at 2:07 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I truly hate all three teams in our division. I loathe the Pats the most right now but it doesn’t take away my hate for the other two. There is enough hate to go around imo. 

The Jets hate right now is a simmer.  The Rex Jets at their peak were sooooooo hateable.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/6/2018 at 7:26 AM, Billzgobowlin said:

Wonder if that was what triggered Ajayi's trade.  I wonder if it is an indication of leadership?  Not sure if Gase is a type of person you want coaching your team especially when he kept calling out the offense and that is his experience

Kenyon Drake is better

19 hours ago, Manther said:

Fuk the Fish!

Seriously I thought Gase would do well and he still may.

But, I think this is his last year (without a big improvement).  And, hope it is.  He is working with less.  Unless they miraculously get the right QB in this draft and the rookie starts and carries the team.

Tannehill is 100% the starter

58 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

The Jets hate right now is a simmer.  The Rex Jets at their peak were sooooooo hateable.

Actually thought that team was fun. They were on hard knocks. Showed us victor cruz. Beat the Patriots.. with attitude. And Bart Scott was super funny, one of my favorite players that year. And Thomas jones had a career year at like 32