TSW Mock Draft vs Actual Draft

Virgil

You know, other fan message boards would have had the Dolphins pick someone random, then let us have Rosen at #12.  Only the Bills board could inflict enough harm on itself where we enact scenarios were two division rivals get top 4 QBs and we panic and take the 5th guy.

For everyone who complained about the trade mock being unrealistic, this one blows it out of the water in that regard.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chuck Wagon said:

You know, other fan message boards would have had the Dolphins pick someone random, then let us have Rosen at #12.  Only the Bills board could inflict enough harm on itself where we enact scenarios were two division rivals get top 4 QBs and we panic and take the 5th guy.

For everyone who complained about the trade mock being unrealistic, this one blows it out of the water in that regard.

I think it all makes this draft completely realistic, if thats what you are saying. That is a total Billsy thing to have happen.

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Which is why I said IF one is still there, WE screwed up. B-)

I would have left Jackson to the Cards, and expected Rudolph to then slide to us at #22. I personally prefer Rudolph to Jackson, and we'd have a better D talent added at #12 instead of #22.

Maybe not, but it would be nice to see the Bills actually try for once in their entire 58 year history, since the passive approach hasnt worked well at all.

I just think that Rosen is too big of a risk to give away a **** load of draft picks for... If he falls to #12 take him, if you can move up a few picks and not give up the bank do it, do it.

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

I just think that Rosen is too big of a risk to give away a **** load of draft picks for... If he falls to #12 take him, if you can move up a few picks and not give up the bank do it, do it.

Im trusting Beane over all of us, even myself. If we trade the farm to move up to #2 and pick Rosen, so be it. If we trade up to #2 and pick Jackson, I'd be shocked, but I'd give Beane and Lamar the benefit of the doubt for at least a season or two.

2 hours ago, Mr Wild said:

Dang if the qbs were gone that who I wanted the Bills to get

same here!   But I can't see the Raiders passing him up.  Pairing him and Mack will give them a good D to chase after San Fran, etc.  And I think Gruden will love it.  

2 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Couldnt let him fall to us at 12?! 

Wait are Rosen and Mayfied both still there?

Dolphins take Mayfield and the Bills get Rosen!!!!!

I want him at 12 also, but i can't see the Raiders passing on him.  

Am I the only one who loves this draft?

Allen will be a bust for the Jets, Rosen is going to have an injury riddled "Sam Bradford" career with the Dolphins and the Bills just got an even better version of DeShaun Watson picking Lamar Jackson at #12.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

same here!   But I can't see the Raiders passing him up.  Pairing him and Mack will give them a good D to chase after San Fran, etc.  And I think Gruden will love it.  

I have a gut feeling they will take Roquan Smith if both are there

9 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Section122 is taking over the AFCE with the dolphins

In the draft with trades I got Quenton Nelson.  Without trades I got Josh Rosen.  Such easy picks a trained monkey could make them.  Wait no.  I am a genius and my football knowledge is unrivaled!

8 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

In the interest of making this as realistic as possible.  I couldn't leave Rosen there.  Clear BPA and a reasonable position for the Fins to take.  If Roquan Smith was still there I would have grabbed him and left Rosen but as we saw with the Bills pick value gets cloudy at that spot.

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I know it's all fun and games in here, but if we cant get the Giants to trade with us, this could be a very realistic outcome.

I could see it.  In which case I think we should trade back.  Get more picks.  We have a ton of holes.  If the top 2 LB's are gone, trade back, draft 2 WR's this year, 2 QB's (Kyle L. and someone else), 2 LB's later (Jewell and Kiser) a DT later and C/G later.  

Just now, Mr Wild said:

I have a gut feeling they will take Roquan Smith if both are there

same!  that was going to be my pick, but he was gone.  

3 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

Am I the only one who loves this draft?

Allen will be a bust for the Jets, Rosen is going to have an injury riddled "Sam Bradford" career with the Dolphins and the Bills just got an even better version of DeShaun Watson picking Lamar Jackson at #12.

yes.  Happy Hour early where you are ;)

With the 15th overall selection, the Arizona Cardinals select........

Connor Williams, OT, Texas

Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter Apr26

And with this pick, Sam Bradford will have the opportunity to see his 31st Birthday.

Bradford - "Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus."

The Ravens @BuffaloHokie13 are on the clock