Baker Mayfield visit scheduled for April 10th -11th

The problem with this drawn out draft process is that you start developing an attachment to certain players and your team can't draft everyone you like. Baker is this kind of player for me this year. We could draft any of the other top 4 QBs and I would be bummed we didn't draft this kid. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

The problem with this drawn out draft process is that you start developing an attachment to certain players and your team can't draft everyone you like. Baker is this kind of player for me this year. We could draft any of the other top 4 QBs and I would be bummed we didn't draft this kid. 

I'll be happy with Lauletta or White at this point.  Just freaking get me to the evening of the 28th FOR GOD'S SAKE!

But imagine...

Mayfield Snow.JPG

Edited by thunderingsquid

4 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

I'll be happy with Lauletta or White at this point.  Just freaking get me to the evening of the 28th FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Why would you be happy with second-tier qbs?  Though if we miss out on the top four, I would prefer we just went BPA and grabbed Lauletta or White later in the draft.

Just now, Dr. Who said:

Why would you be happy with second-tier qbs?  Though if we miss out on the top four, I would prefer we just went BPA and grabbed Lauletta or White later in the draft.

BECAUSE THIS SPECULATION IS KILLING ME!  

Damn, I need another hobby.  

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/3/2018 at 11:21 PM, JoeF said:

Working on my sign...options.....

Baker for Buffalo

Its only cold on the visitor's sideline

Everybody in Buffalo is a walk-on

Rosen,  Darnold,  Allen   MAYFIELD

More possibilities:

"In Buffalo, we have  a name for the sort of guys who have done the kind of things that you did. "The Quiet Type"

Tristan-Lambright-streaker-1260x800.jpg?

bills-fan.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Edited by BadLandsMeanie
  • Haha (+1) 1