Bills facing HUGE Clock Management Problem...

7 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Hopefully they go after the train horn next

For real, hell I'll start a Kickstarter and pay them NOT to play that damn thing during games!

Just go back to the first 5 seconds of this like they used to play

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

Hopefully they go after the train horn next

Please yes. I hate that thing. I believe 100% that it has the unintended effect of quieting the crowd. IF the crowd is the only thing responsible for the noise, it brings it. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

24 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Please yes. I hate that thing. I believe 100% that it has the unintended effect of quieting the crowd. IF the crowd is the only thing responsible for the noise, it brings it. 

If you think about it, it doesn't even make sense.  The train horn indicates a big heavy object moving on tracks with momentum that can't be stopped.  But we play it when we're on DEFENSE (3rd downs) - which to me makes it seem like we can't stop the offense...  

• Haha (+1) 2

This Giovanni Feroce guy sounds like a real piece of work...

http://www.providencejournal.com/news/20180320/creditors-swarm-over-feroces-financials-as-former-benrus-ceo-still-plans-run-for-governor

There seem to be a LOT of people after this guy.

Seems like every business he's owned has ended in him screwing someone over, and/or leaving huge unpaid debts. He didn't even pay the snow removal company he hired to plow his driveway (at his mansion that was also foreclosed upon...lol). 

Edited by BillsFan4