Caption This

Why ppl geta mad at Tyrod when all he did was be Tyrod?

Be mad at those that either didnt see his weaknesses and address them right away, or that they decided to have a 5th round rookie qb as his back up. The gm and coach had the chance throughout training camp to formaly assess him and did nothing. They also had enough film on him to figure out how to utilize him best.

This is for all you Beane and Mc Dermot lovers out there.

There are also a lot of coaches and GMs that love this guy only because they see how poorly he was uses with us. 

Its like watching an old person drive a Lamborgini really slow, and you onky wish you had the opportunity to drive it. You will see the Browns dtive the hell out of that Lambo and many on this board will see the obvious, good qb, not great, but he wasnt used the right way with us, ever!

47 minutes ago, jtothebrown said:

Why ppl geta mad at Tyrod when all he did was be Tyrod?

Be mad at those that either didnt see his weaknesses and address them right away, or that they decided to have a 5th round rookie qb as his back up. The gm and coach had the chance throughout training camp to formaly assess him and did nothing. They also had enough film on him to figure out how to utilize him best.

This is for all you Beane and Mc Dermot lovers out there.

There are also a lot of coaches and GMs that love this guy only because they see how poorly he was uses with us. 

Its like watching an old person drive a Lamborgini really slow, and you onky wish you had the opportunity to drive it. You will see the Browns dtive the hell out of that Lambo and many on this board will see the obvious, good qb, not great, but he wasnt used the right way with us, ever!

Just got through your first line and thought he is off his meds.....

TT: Why don't you and Cordy just switch jerseys now ?

AJ: This is as far north as my wife will let me play

TT: I hope she likes chicken wings

AJ: It takes awhile to get used to the Ohio fans with bags over their heads

TT: Hopefully the river won't catch fire

AJ: A one win season and you'll get the key to the C-town

TT: Is there any bonus money for winning the battle of Ohio?

AJ: No but the Brown family will give you some exhibition Reds tickets

TT: Never had a brother for a head coach

AJ: Marvin made me get these tats to help my street cred with Pacman and Vontaze

Edited by stuvian
  • Like (+1) 1