Josh Rosen’s coach said he would take Darnold 1st

I'd tell my coach to say that too with Cleveland picking first. But not sure that Jets are much better but the NY market is more attractive. He wants to go to Giants but they don't seem interested. Broncos at 5 another preferred destination I'm sure

• Like (+1) 4

Hmmmm. I saw that segment on NFLN. He said Darnold is a better fit for Cleveland than Rosen. A better "fit". Didn't Rosen say he didn't want to play for Cleveland or something like that? Not surprising his coach might drop a hint too. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

So...does this mean we DON'T want Rosen?  Maybe Jackson or Rudolph?  How "blue collar" is Mike White?  Or, Kyle Lauletta?

I guess you could reach that conclusion. CLE is much more like BUF than SoCal . Rosen might not be a " fit" in WNY either. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I'd tell my coach to say that too with Cleveland picking first. But not sure that Jets are much better but the NY market is more attractive. He wants to go to Giants but they don't seem interested. Broncos at 5 another preferred destination I'm sure

EXACTLY

Haha, I love that guy who got everything because of his dad isn’t sticking up for his qb.  Mora with his recruiting and awful coaching killed Rosen’s chances to be a winner in college.  It’s like that saying that the only one who could stop Michael Jordan was Dean Smith.

seriously, check out where UCLA players get drafted in the nfl.  The amount of big time talent that they had under Mora playing in the Rose Bowl in LA is embarrassing. What a joke of a coach he was.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

This^^^.... Rosen prob doesn't wanna go to Cleveland, so his coach is helping him out.

I watched the whole thing live... he did not bash Rosen at all and even said he was the most talented QB in the draft

all he said was that Darnold fits Clevelands personality better

jeez people read way into things... he gushed about Rosen 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2