Josh Rosen’s coach said he would take Darnold 1st

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Lot of people blowing this up into something it's not, and reading into it.

Mora only talks about Darnold. Complimenting Darnold =/= Insulting Rosen.

Heck, trying to convince Cleveland to take Darnold is actually doing Rosen a FAVOR. Just like Eli preferred the Giants over the Chargers, I'm sure any young QB would prefer today's Giants over the Browns.

You and your darned nuanced context! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

This guy will be dropping like a lead ballon. He will be picked no sooner then 15th by Arizona. This guy is falling like son of a gun. Where there is some smoke there’s lots of fire. The guy is a prima dona like Ryan Leaf. No way he ends up as a Buffalo Bill. He does not fit our culture or are city. He is certainly not a leader of men. He’s a spoiled rich kid J.P. Losman all over again. This dude is imposing like Dan Marino did he will he lucky to be drafted in the 1st round. 

dang, wrong on just about every point.

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Lot of people blowing this up into something it's not, and reading into it.

Mora only talks about Darnold. Complimenting Darnold =/= Insulting Rosen.

Heck, trying to convince Cleveland to take Darnold is actually doing Rosen a FAVOR. Just like Eli preferred the Giants over the Chargers, I'm sure any young QB would prefer today's Giants over the Browns.

Your so full a crap I can smell it from here. No one would do that to there worst enemy. Rosen is toast 

I saw the interview and it was nothing like some are portraying it. Having said that I hope people keep trashing Rosen and he drops right into the Bills lap.

On a side note, Mora is one crappy coach who had alot handed to him and couldn't do **** with it.

Just now, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Your so full a crap I can smell it from here. No one would do that to there worst enemy. Rosen is toast 

Haven't you had enough of your little Anti-Rosen campaign today? 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, horned dogs said:

I saw the interview and it was nothing like some are portraying it. Having said that I hope people keep trashing Rosen and he drops right into the Bills lap.

On a side note, Mora is one crappy coach who had alot handed to him and couldn't do **** with it.

You’re right. Let’s keep it going. Rosen sucks. His own parents hate him.  He has no friends and parties at Chuck E. Cheese by himself.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

Yes because Rosen sucks that’s why. 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

You’re right. Let’s keep it going. Rosen sucks. His own parents hate him.  He has no friends and parties at Chuck E. Cheese by himself.

I agree with all of it. Dudes a cancer 

I’m so hoping the Jets end up with this Turd 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

I'm not going to get into it with you again because it's not worth it. Just take away you look very foolish.Bye have a nice life.

I’m sure you won’t after his own coach come out and slams him. No one I mean no one would ever do that. They would not say that. So yes I understand why you don’t want to get into it. 

what perfect timing after my discussion in my other epic thread. This is Karma in the best kind of way. I could not make this **** up even if I tried. I can’t stop laughing how tremendous this is. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

3 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I’m sure you won’t after his own coach come out and slams him. Know one I mean no one would ever do that. They would not say that. So yes I understand why you don’t want to get into it. 

what perfect timing after my discussion in my other epic thread. This Karma in the best kind of way. 

My offer still stands which you won't answer. Rudolph goes before Rosen I'll leave the board permanently. Will you do the same with your guy? NOPE you won't even respond because you know it won't happen.

Edited by horned dogs
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Literally that's all he said... if anything he is protecting Rosen trying to send him to the Giants

He said Darnolds personality would be loved in Cleveland and Rosen fits better in NY with the Giants ... that's really all

This clarifies everything. I watched it too.

PLAYER

’Coach I just got out of prison.  Yeah beat my girl while doing some blow.”

COACH

’Forget all that.  Here is the play I want you to run.’

PLAYER

’Yes Coach.’

COACH

’My boy!’

ROSEN

’Sorry Coach.  Just got back from a rally for anti-guns.’

COACH

’Well...we will talk about that later.  Here is the play I want you to run.’

ROSEN

’Coach I was doing some extra film prep and that along with some analytical data would suggest we should actually run a different play seeing that it is the higher percentage play based on the opponents tendencies.’

COACH

’I hate you.’

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1