Josh Rosen’s coach said he would take Darnold 1st

5 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

who’s complaining your just but hurt your Tennis Boy will fall down the draft board. 

It's honestly kinda scary you've managed to spew seperate 110 thoughts let along 110 people actually agreed with. You want to be taken seriously and not look like the village idiot? Stop talking about butts, turds, and the like. Expand the vocabulary to include things like "low completion percentage" "mother is involved with concussion helmets and awareness" or even "questionable leader"..Even if you had a thought that was relevant or worth while it would simply be lonley. I'm not sure if you yearn for attention or if you are just this socially awkward,  but stop acting like the dude stole your girlfriend/boyfriend. And if he did, my apologies - but I'm not gonna lie... That would make me smile....a lot

Edited by gobills1212
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, gobills1212 said:

It's honestly kinda scary you've managed to spew 110 thoughts let along 110 people actually agreed with. You want to be taken seriously and not look like the village idiot? Stop talking about butts, turds, and the like. Even if you had a thought that was relevant or worth while it would simply be lonley. I'm not sure if you yearn for attention or if you are just this socially awkward,  but stop acting like the dude stole your girlfriend/boyfriend. And if he did, my apologies - but I'm not gonna lie... That would make me smile....a lot

Truth be told your just can’t accept that I was right about him. So you have to demean and use gay slurs and stuff. Your pathetic and a poor excuse for a Bills Fan.  You should be ashamed of your self. To bad you had to go there. I know I won’t be dragged into your pathetic attemp to get under my skin. Your not worth the effort to bad you had to resort to being a bully. Typical of someone that can not keep it on football. I’m out, I feel sorry for you I really do. 

52 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

if you think having his college coach say this about him is good, your dreaming. Fed flags are popping up everywhere. 

Your hate is unbridled! Is this personal in some way? We all have opinions. Did he date your sister?   :wacko:

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I would think not NYG bc Eli.

I would also think not nyj.

I actually have no idea and admit it. I'm just thinking big city kid would want the big city and the Giants have that winning tradition. Eli is on the decline as well. 

Edited by Looper
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Looper said:

I actually have no idea and admit it. I'm just thinking big city kid would want the big city and the Giants have that winning tradition. Eli is on the decline as well. 

I don't disagree with anything you said.

Rosen doesn't want to sit his first year though, and there is 0% chance Eli is NOT the starter this year.

You could argue he is on his last year there, even though he has 2 on the contract, but unless he retires, i don't see the giants cutting him even after this year.

Jets are on the hook for mccown (10 mil), bridgewater ($6 mil i think), so I highly doubt he'd want to go there and then sit behind mccown for a year also, since I doubt they'd pay Mccown $10mil to sit on the bench.

Denver might not be terrible, but again, sitting behind Keenum, and Denver is on the hook for him for 2 years, for a bunch of $$.

I know people say NYG love Darnold, but there is NO way he's sitting 2 years behind Eli, so he's about the only guy I could see go there and force Eli out after a year.

Going back to Rosen, from the top teams, Buffalo is probably his best chance to start.

Again, I'm like you and have NO idea other than speculation, but none of those places seem ideal for a guy who wants to start, and should start, day 1.

Buffalo is his best shot to start day 1.

Anyway, I donno if we will get him, and frankly, at this point, I'm completely clueless as to what we might do, or who might even allow us to trade up.

32 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Truth be told your just can’t accept that I was right about him. So you have to demean and use gay slurs and stuff. Your pathetic and a poor excuse for a Bills Fan.  You should be ashamed of your self. To bad you had to go there. I know I won’t be dragged into your pathetic attemp to get under my skin. Your not worth the effort to bad you had to resort to being a bully. Typical of someone that can not keep it on football. I’m out, I feel sorry for you I really do. 

You call Rosen, "Tennis Boy."  Just saying.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxsports.com/watch/undisputed/video/1120668739575%3famp=true

on who will be the better pro...Mora didn’t mean what you think he meant..

JIM MORA: I think they're both me great pros, first of all. Totally different styles of play, but I'm going to go with Josh, because he's a pure passer. He's got a motion that you would love to see in your mini camp. I mean it's just pure, and it's clean, and he can make every throw. He can throw with velocity, he can throw with touch. 

But I love Darnold because he's a gym rat. And he can he can improvise. He can make things happen on the move. They're going to play different style of offenses. I think Darnold gives you a little bit more running ability, a little bit more mobility in the pocket. 

But Josh has that way, like all the great ones, and the guys you played with, that kind of slip and slide around in the pocket, and find the window, and then they can get it there on time. They're both going to be great, but I mean, you know, Josh is one of my guys, I got to go with him. 

- Wow. So, there were some reports, and some conjecture that you and Josh weren't always on the same page, because he has a mind of his own and you definitely have a mind of your own. How was that relationship, how difficult was it to see eye to eye with the guy who has his own vision. 

JIM MORA: Never, first of all, I never heard that conjuncture. I've known him since he was 15. He and my daughter are close, close friends. Hell, the kid, he's fallen asleep on my couch a number of times. Three Christmases ago, he slept overnight on the couch. He was on one couch. I was on the other. I just text with him on the way in here. There was never a time we didn't see eye to eye. I love the kid. 

You know, I've tried since he was in high school, kind of guide him in a way that is going to prepare him to be a great NFL quarterback. And I've been lucky to be around guys like Joe Montana, and Dan Fouts, and Steve Young, and Matt Hasselbeck, and guys like that. And 

I've coached 20 NFL Hall of Famers in my career. And they all have certain traits. And just trying to guide Josh in the right direction in terms of the emotional part that it takes to be a great player, as you know, at that level.

Edited by Patriot Killa

6 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I don't disagree with anything you said.

Rosen doesn't want to sit his first year though, and there is 0% chance Eli is NOT the starter this year.

You could argue he is on his last year there, even though he has 2 on the contract, but unless he retires, i don't see the giants cutting him even after this year.

Jets are on the hook for mccown (10 mil), bridgewater ($6 mil i think), so I highly doubt he'd want to go there and then sit behind mccown for a year also, since I doubt they'd pay Mccown $10mil to sit on the bench.

Denver might not be terrible, but again, sitting behind Keenum, and Denver is on the hook for him for 2 years, for a bunch of $$.

I know people say NYG love Darnold, but there is NO way he's sitting 2 years behind Eli, so he's about the only guy I could see go there and force Eli out after a year.

Going back to Rosen, from the top teams, Buffalo is probably his best chance to start.

Again, I'm like you and have NO idea other than speculation, but none of those places seem ideal for a guy who wants to start, and should start, day 1.

Buffalo is his best shot to start day 1.

Anyway, I donno if we will get him, and frankly, at this point, I'm completely clueless as to what we might do, or who might even allow us to trade up.

I don't see any of the 4 top QBs starting the 1st year and it may be a big mistake to plug Rosen in behind the Buffalo OL his first year and have him running for his life

Also, unless we seriously upgrade our WRs, who is he going to throw to ?  Let A.J. earn his $ this year as I don't expect much from the BIlls and certainly not the playoffs. 

Hope I'm wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Honestly,  this reads like you back to the futured this and wrote it to yourself.

Heck, your first line even speaks in absolutes. The jury is out on everyone... so you either just totally aren't paying attention or you really are just trolling. 

Do you not read your own posts or just forget what you write?? You have no respect for other posters let alone the athlete. You ignorance oozes with each and every post just because someone has the audacity to disagree with your lazy ignorant sterotypical and childish statements and assessments (and that's if calling someone a turd even qualifies). 

I know reading is harder than trolling so I'll lighten up a bit of show a little understanding- but where do you see a gay slur?? 

This victim look you are trying to portray is almost (almost) worse than the ignorant bafoon look. I'm trying to get under your skin? Seems like someone has been wearing the pink kitty hat too long themselves...

Edited by gobills1212

21 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxsports.com/watch/undisputed/video/1120668739575%3famp=true

on who will be the better pro...Mora didn’t mean what you think he meant..

JIM MORA: I think they're both me great pros, first of all. Totally different styles of play, but I'm going to go with Josh, because he's a pure passer. He's got a motion that you would love to see in your mini camp. I mean it's just pure, and it's clean, and he can make every throw. He can throw with velocity, he can throw with touch. 

But I love Darnold because he's a gym rat. And he can he can improvise. He can make things happen on the move. They're going to play different style of offenses. I think Darnold gives you a little bit more running ability, a little bit more mobility in the pocket. 

But Josh has that way, like all the great ones, and the guys you played with, that kind of slip and slide around in the pocket, and find the window, and then they can get it there on time. They're both going to be great, but I mean, you know, Josh is one of my guys, I got to go with him. 

- Wow. So, there were some reports, and some conjecture that you and Josh weren't always on the same page, because he has a mind of his own and you definitely have a mind of your own. How was that relationship, how difficult was it to see eye to eye with the guy who has his own vision. 

JIM MORA: Never, first of all, I never heard that conjuncture. I've known him since he was 15. He and my daughter are close, close friends. Hell, the kid, he's fallen asleep on my couch a number of times. Three Christmases ago, he slept overnight on the couch. He was on one couch. I was on the other. I just text with him on the way in here. There was never a time we didn't see eye to eye. I love the kid. 

You know, I've tried since he was in high school, kind of guide him in a way that is going to prepare him to be a great NFL quarterback. And I've been lucky to be around guys like Joe Montana, and Dan Fouts, and Steve Young, and Matt Hasselbeck, and guys like that. And 

I've coached 20 NFL Hall of Famers in my career. And they all have certain traits. And just trying to guide Josh in the right direction in terms of the emotional part that it takes to be a great player, as you know, at that level.

You're gonna be jealous when we move to #2and you have to play against him twice a year huh? B-)

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Probably. He’s my favorite QB in the draft.

But that’s IF you guys trade up successfully. 

Wow that got messed up you showed up above my post...strange...

I'll be shocked if he busts, I agree he is the best....

26 minutes ago, Looper said:

I don't see any of the 4 top QBs starting the 1st year and it may be a big mistake to plug Rosen in behind the Buffalo OL his first year and have him running for his life

Also, unless we seriously upgrade our WRs, who is he going to throw to ?  Let A.J. earn his $ this year as I don't expect much from the BIlls and certainly not the playoffs. 

Hope I'm wrong. 

I don't disagree, but Buffalo would be his best shot to start day 1, not necessarily his best spot to succeed

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

Just curious. Is bridled hate better than unbridled hate? :huh:

Giddy up! My wife was a horse poop shoveler as a kid thanks to her dear Firecracker. To this day, when we drive by stables we slow down and put the windows down.