NFL Schedule Release

Normally at this time of year, we're hotly anticipating the schedule release. There are rumors that it will come on April 17 this year, which puts it only a few weeks away. So let's get away from quarterbacks for a second and talk about the schedule.

Do you think we'll finally get a Sunday Night Football game this year now that we made the playoffs? If we do, it will probably be on the road. But maybe a home Monday night game?

Last year, every playoff team from the year prior was rewarded with at least one SNF game. Look for the NFL to change that procedure this year in order to keep the Bills off of SNF.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

We deserve Monday and Sunday night games 

And I hope one of thous which will probably happen is the Jax game in buffalo 

cuz I want my revenge 

i also believe we get a mnf at home jax. Week 2.

Someone on here pointed out to me last year that the Bills(or maybe it was Ralph)did not prefer to have home prime time games due to logistics, our fans across the border, and some other things that I guess did make sense, logically speaking.  

But damn that.  I want a home Sunday night game AND I want a home Monday night game.  I will take any opportunity to see the Bills play on primetime TV, but I'm freaking tired of our only primetime game being on Thursday night, and either at the Jets or at the Patriots(somehow always after their bye).  

I've only had the privilege to attend one Monday night game, and that was back in 2007, vs the Cowboys.  We all know how the game ended, but I kid you not when I say that Ralph Wilson Stadium was absolutely BANANAS....the white towels waving, 70,000 + screaming fans...the stadium literally shook...I have never been a part of something so electric, so infectious...the crowd alone almost willed us to victory.  

I want some more of that.  And I feel like we will be rewarded this year with a home Monday nighter, but I'm expecting a home Sunday nighter as well..

Edited by smuvtalker

13 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Fair enough, everyone has their preferences.

For me, nothing beats a Bills home game at 1 PM

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing the Bills play at 1pm.  Matter of fact I will even go as far as to say the ONE downside(for me personally) to the Bills playing on primetime is having to wait all day, or until the next day to see them play.  It's like, I feel lost until they come on.

However, to me, NOTHING beats the excitement of seeing the Bills play a primetime game, particularly at home...NOTHING.

Sunday at one is how football is meant to be played. Give me as many of those as possible. !@#$ the limelight. !@#$ the media. !@#$ exposure. !@#$ the Patriots. !@#$ the Cowboys. !@#$ the Giants. We don’t need any fake ass fans hanging around. Give us the slot that gladiators slay. See you at game time. 

39 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Schedule release is top 5 best day of the off season. I love it. I was actually just thinking the other day I’m surprised the preseason opponents and schedule hasnt been out yet.

Agree?Underrated event 

2 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Normally at this time of year, we're hotly anticipating the schedule release. There are rumors that it will come on April 17 this year, which puts it only a few weeks away. So let's get away from quarterbacks for a second and talk about the schedule.

Do you think we'll finally get a Sunday Night Football game this year now that we made the playoffs? If we do, it will probably be on the road. But maybe a home Monday night game?

Last year, every playoff team from the year prior was rewarded with at least one SNF game. Look for the NFL to change that procedure this year in order to keep the Bills off of SNF.

SNF is now what MNF used to be long ago. The premiere game of the week. It's all about ratings , so I don't see the Bills on a SNF matchup unless it's vs a big draw team.More likely MNF , maybe  on the road vs say a CHI that is always a big draw whether  they're winning or not. The Bills also traded their playoff QB from last season and it's not looking good that they'll get a top rookie. There's no official " procedure" aside from the SB champion at home to open TNF. The Bills aren't a ratings draw right now. 

Night game against jaguars is my guess but I could also see the nfl giving us a night game against the chargers. Just hope it's not a jets game again! Honestly I hope we don't get any night games our track record isn't the best on prime time!