NFL Schedule Release

3 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Isn’t a September thursday night game at the Jets an annual tradition by this point?

Their last 2 games at the Jets on TNF were in November I believe (2015 and 2017)--in 2016, they came here in September on TNF

12 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

They complete the schedule at the league meetings that are going on right now.

The preseason opponents will be announced later. Probably in June.

Detroit, Cleveland and who else? Washington and Giants something like that.

13 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I try to go to a game every season if I can.  Sunday at 1 is a hard time for me to make it.  I did it once and got to my seat about 5 minutes after the game started.  Actually, the best time for me to get to a game is the late afternoon - 4 PM start or a bit later.  As far as games that I watch on TV, I don't much care.  My only preference for TV games is that they be on CBS if they are going to conflict with Giants games.  The local Fox affiliate will broadcast the Giants if the Bills and Giants are both on at the same time.

You need to wake up a little earlier in the am...

16 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

I want everyone in America sitting down to watch the Bills on Sunday night. In Buffalo.

Can our tailgating brotheren and sisters handle that type of anticipation? I just picture labatt cans littering the parking lot like fallen soldiers of war, a zombie-like entrance as incoherent mumblings fill the air, the dodging of smoldering broken tables and the inclination to utilize those blue turd tombs in preparation for what we hope to be a game that leaves us glued to our seats. Outcome being a big W for the Bills, followed by the chorus of chain reaction call ins to work on Monday.

If we've been celebrating (or commiserating) this hard for the past 17 years, what will become of this fan base when we win more often than losing?

We deserve prime time.. But I fear the world is not prepared for the mafia.