Baker Mayfield is my boy

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

He's mine because he's actually good.

Well yeah that's implied. I genuininely believe he''s the best in the draft. Hope that epic Kansas trash talking slips him to 12 :wub:

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I have a funny feeling Mayfield will drop to #6...at which point I would gladly give up a 2nd rounder to trade up and get him.

absolutely. GIMME

2 hours ago, vincec said:

Won’t be there at number 12.

I really have no clue. Mocks are all over the place.

2 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

1. That we should have drafted Mason Rudolph at 12 to get in front of the Jaguars who draft him in the third. 

2. That Tyrod is so much better than whoever we drafted. 

3. Mason Rudolph blah blah Baker Mayfield blah blah

4. Peterman should get a chance to start

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

What a punk. Leaf written all over him 

That 'cocky punk' Baker Mayfield.

Walk on player to Texas Tech when every major program passed on him

Transferred to Oklahoma and just became a Heisman Trophy winner

'Well he has a strut in his step, what a cocky SOB.' So did Jim Kelly. He was an @ss till he grew up.

Imagine being a 2.0 GPA high schooler and becoming a neurosurgeon after finally being challenged in an elite school.

I want Baker Mayfield more than any other QB in this draft. He is Buffalo and WNY personified.

Overlooked, left behind and discounted. Yet continues to fight, and will be successful regardless of the odds.

TBD can be Josh Rosen crazy, but If Darnold, Rosen and Allen go by #5, then by all means do everything you can to get this guy.

He has 'It' and I think he would fit into Buffalo very quickly and be a legend when it is all said and done.

Like Mark Twain said, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

And oh yeah, this arrogant jerk found the time to call McKenzie Asher's family within 48 hours of winning a Heisman and knowing she died.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

That 'cocky punk' Baker Mayfield.

Walk on player to Texas Tech when every major program passed on him

Transferred to Oklahoma and just became a Heisman Trophy winner

'Well he has a strut in his step, what a cocky SOB.' So did Jim Kelly. He was an @ss till he grew up.

Imagine being a 2.0 GPA high schooler and becoming a neurosurgeon after finally being challenged in an elite school.

I want Baker Mayfield more than any other QB in this draft. He is Buffalo and WNY personified.

Overlooked, left behind and discounted. Yet continues to fight, and will be successful regardless of the odds.

TBD can be Josh Rosen crazy, but If Darnold, Rosen and Allen go by #5, then by all means do everything you can to get this guy.

He has 'It' and I think he would fit into Buffalo very quickly and be a legend when it is all said and done.

Like Mark Twain said, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

And oh yeah, this arrogant jerk found the time to call McKenzie Asher's family within 48 hours of winning a Heisman and knowing she died.

Next Ryan Leaf

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

If I’m not mistaken I believe the Dolphins traded a 2nd round pick in 2013 to move up from 12 to 3.

Yeah no QBs available so the price was way down, pathetic top 10 even. 

I'd love the move for the price I just don't see it happening if any of the top 4 QBs are still available. 

Heck id ship 22 to go from 12 to 6 and take Mayfield if he is there.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Well yeah that's implied. I genuininely believe he''s the best in the draft. Hope that epic Kansas trash talking slips him to 12 :wub:

absolutely. GIMME

I really have no clue. Mocks are all over the place.

Mayfield won't fall because of trash talking at Kansas...

he will fall because 6'1 QBs do not get drafted top 10 unless your Michael Vick

I don't see any chance he goes top 5. Too risky for an NFL GM... 8-15 is my guess 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1