EJ Gaines Signs with the Browns for 1 Year at $4M

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Right cap space.

Star contract and all the dead money hurts this year.

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Looks like we'll be drafting a CB at 12

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

The Bills signed Davis to replace Gaines.  They'll find backup CB's. 

3 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Browns going to be much better team for sure this year. GM making good moves.

I’d laugh my arse off of Tyrod got a second ring. Strong roster and they’ve yet to spend their 9 picks. 

Cleveland can’t screw this up

Edit: corrected... 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

As are sands in the hour glass, these are the days of our lives........ Comp pick here we come

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’d laugh my arse off of Tyrod got a ring. Strong roster and they’ve yet to spend their 9 picks. 

Cleveland can’t screw this up

:huh:.......... They have drafted in the top 10 how many years in a row now? They traded away picks that ended up being? I wouldn't say that just yet. 

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

I just don't understand how they could trade down for more picks..they have 4 in the top 35 now, 7 in the top 101, and 12 overall

They'd be nuts not to pick a QB and Barkley with 1 and 4.

We have only 1 starting caliber CB on the roster now. I(f we trade up for a QB, we probably won't have the draft capital to get a good one to start opposite White. Then again, White was the 27th pick and this draft is supposed to be deep in CB talent.

2 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

We have only 1 starting caliber CB on the roster now. I(f we trade up for a QB, we probably won't have the draft capital to get a good one to start opposite White. Then again, White was the 27th pick and this draft is supposed to be deep in CB talent.

We have two.

Hopefully we bring Leonard Johnson back for the slot and fill in the rest from there.