The Wunderlich test for quarterbacks

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Josh Allen’s score - wow

They are all good except for Lamar. That’s a bad sign for a QB as nfl offenses and defenses continue to get more complex. 

His play as a quarterback was a bad sign for a quarterback at the next level.  I question anyone who considered him a first round talent to start with.

Allen's play was also questionable but at least he had 6'5 240 to work with.

• Like (+1) 1

Lamar's score pretty much seals it for me, that he won't be a Bill.  They're either going to trade up for Rosen or Mayfield (I hope) or take a chance on Rudolph (yes I know lots don't like him) somewhere in the 1st.  Anyone know what Rudolph scored on the Wonderlic (awful name for an aptitude test).

3 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I could go into the test room, fart for 12 minutes and arrive at a higher score than 13.

I’d hate to be the guy testing in there after you! That could drop them a round or two! :huh:

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Having his mother as his agent will cost him more money then the actual cost of hiring an agent.  

His falling flat on his face could hurt the Bills. A few teams probably had him in their sights and they may now be more aggressive come draft day. This could raise the price even further for moving up.

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

13 is kinda low there. but seeing many experts here on the importance of score, no need to praise those who scored high anymore than to mock those scoring low. as they say in this century, amirite?

This has already been discussed. Go back and look at the stuff from Albright. That explains how teams view the scores and it makes sense.

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

A financial advisor takes a cut but usually makes you money, lucky for me my mommy is a financial advisor. Maybe Jacksons mommy is going to school to be a agent.

Maybe she just doesn’t want to give up a fee because she’s afraid it will lessen the new house she gets on signing? I normally wouldn’t say that, but the fact that they failed to get competent advice makes me wonder about all of them. 

15 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Is it easy to prepare for the Wonderlich? I assume you can take practice tests and study...

You can take practice tests, but if you are not a smart or halfway smart person, you'll still fail miserably.