Trade for Sammy?

40 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

There is an old saying that there is no such thing as a stupid question. 

That saying gets debunked daily on these message boards.

I was once told by a wise old man that there are no such things as dumb questions, just stupid people who ask questions.

57 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

There is an old saying that there is no such thing as a stupid question. 

That saying gets debunked daily on these message boards.

Agreed and agreed!  LMFAO!!  So funny because so true!!  Bahahaaa!!

This makes me wonder if you might have been standing to the left of zay...

21 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Its very, very, very, very very seldom that teams will trade away a player they just signed as a FA that offseason, and even more seldom that they trade them back to a team that had already traded that player away in the past.....................

Considering what he makes - this would be the high probability aspect of the move...

Oh, I see. Instead of just signing him as a FA when we could have, but didn't do because his salary was too high, we give up a player or a pick to get him just so we can pay the salary we wouldn't pay in the first place.

Mods. Whatever you do. Do not close this thread. IF idiot Jones can get his own thread where people are only allowed to wish him well and cannot say what a moron a 22 year old kid osbfor throwing away his life while getting high. Then anything and everything should be allowed in this place. 

Rock on Cletus. F-it. Even I’m on board now. Let’s trade for Sammy. He may not be able to finish 3 games a year but at least he’s not an idiot that gets high and destroys his life. 

And for all you concerned people out there. Yes, I was a kid once. And yes I did incredibly stupid things. But I never destroyed my life or at least my career with drugs. I never got so high I was going to do a swan dive off a 30 story building. I never ran around naked fighting siblings. And I never blew a golden ticket of making millions and playing in the NFL. Save me the bother of replying to you all and just block me. It’s easier. 

• Haha (+1) 1