Preston Brown to Bengals

corta765

3 minutes ago, JackKemp said:

I hope this doesn't bite us. Preston was reliable and adapted everytime the defensive scheme and coordinator changed. There is some value to that.

That's true. he did bring worthy value.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nucci said:

Why is it always "overpay" when it comes to a FA? The NFL has billions of dollars and the salary cap is close to $180M per team. What do you think the contracts will look like?

I think "overpay" in terms of how much a player is costing against the cap.  I don't think anyone is like (at least not me when I use "overpay") WOW, that guy is making X mill a year.  Go pay a Dr. or lawyer that instead" 

7 minutes ago, JackKemp said:

I hope this doesn't bite us. Preston was reliable and adapted everytime the defensive scheme and coordinator changed. There is some value to that.

Agreed, not a superstar, but you can't afford a team full of superstars. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Virgil said:

For those saying bye so easily, who is our starting MLB?  Especially if we trade up 

I think pick 12 goes for Roquan Smith and any QB Beane is eyeing might fall to 10 so he will package 22 with a couple other picks to get that player which is to say I doubt that he sees any one QB as head and shoulders above the others.

• Like (+1) 1